13.

The weather grew colder and the snow got deeper and deeper.

The love between the two creatures filled the entire cave and River was sure it could be felt radiating from the stone protecting their love nest.

Night after night, they would make love to each other, dance around the fire, bathe, cook, and chat. River was learning more of Azzalea's English and she understood more of his grunts and growls.

Earlier in the day, River gifted her with some of her very own furs. Azzalea marveled at the beautiful and insanely warm dress, River made her. She ran her hands up and down the soft black fur that outlined her figure. He watched her feel herself and lust clouded his face.

She swayed her hips back and forth around the cave, testing the feel. Azzalea looked up to her giant man and thanked him. By the look on his face, she wasn't surprised when he snatched her up and pressed her against the cool stone wall, devouring her neck.

River quickly removed the dress and Azzalea worried over it. He had ripped so many of her clothes, she had but only a couple panties left.

"My Fawn," River growled against her neck, "I have plenty of material to make you more."

Azzalea rolled her head to side, granting him better access to her sweet spot. By the time one hickey healed another one quickly took its spot. She didn't mind it. She loved each and every love mark he put on her body.

River loved making her moan. Every time she made any sort of noise and called his name. He thought he could explode himself. Cupping her bottom, he spread her cheeks apart and felt her growing more wet by the second. Quickly he entered her and went to work.

It didn't take long and Azzalea didn't know how he knew when she wanted it quick and rough or when she wanted it slow and romantic, but her sasquatch knew how to please her every time.

She also thought she did a good job of pleasing him. Now that they were back in bed, again, she thought of the first time she took his member in her mouth.

River nearly died when she pushed him back on the bed and hovered over his cock. He watched in total disbelief when the plump female grabbed on to his aching cock and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. Feeling her lips around his tip, was to die for. Then when she took what she could in and gave him a hard suck, River felt his soul ascend into the starry night and join his ancestors.

~~~~

"I love you Azzalea." He whispered against her forehead.

"I love you River."

River smiled to himself. The winter was normally long and boring. He hated the snow because his Father had been adamant about not going out in it. The male was paranoid about leaving tracks for the humans to follow.

"But Father, do you really think the humans would be out in this?"

The snow was at least three feet.

"They are crazy and seek what they want until they get it."

It was useless to argue. River didn't understand why his father moved away from the tribe if he was going to live life paranoid all the time.

Even though they were well stocked on food, River would take Azzalea out every once in a while for a brisk walk.

He had made her shoes, but still didn't allow her to touch the ground. If she needed to use one of the bushes, he would clear her a spot and carry her over. Even though they have mated over and over again the female would push him away with a giggle, demanding her privacy.