19. Heart-Pounding Vacation Time

AUTHOR'S POV

"Finally vacation time!" Hachi and Roko exclaimed at the same time while holding each other's hands and raising them in the air, "Yay~!"

"You guys are sure hyper" Joker commented, walking past them and blocking the sun's shining rays of light from his eyes.

Queen, who was holding a beach ball in between her arms, ran around the beach's sands, barefooted and showing a lot of skin cause of her yellow and white bathing suit. She turn her head to give Joker a side glance with a grin, "Let them have their fun Joker. They been through a lot because of your Gyuki-self" she mocked him, making Joker feel guilty again.

Joker stomp on the sand and forwarded his fist to her, "It's not my fault! How would I suppose to know that I'll become a Gyuki right after I saved lives?" He crossed his arms over his chest and let out a 'hmp' sound as he did so, "This is why I find helping other people as troublesome"

Silver Heart, who finally came to their little vacation, handed his granddaughter and his disciple a bottled lotion that has 'Sunscreen' in the middle, "That's why next time be more careful. Now, put some sunscreen. The sun is blazing hot" he instructed.

The two thieves grab the bottle, went to one of the beach's folding chairs and start putting the sunscreen on their exposed skins.

"Why do we even need to put this sticky thing on our body?" Marionette came in while holding the bottle in between her fingers and rocking it back-and-forth, "It feels like liquid candy instead of lotion" she grimaced as her visage crumpled.

Silver Heart approach Marionette and grab the lotion from her hands. He made her sit on the beach's folding chairs and put some lotion on his hands, "If you want to keep that white skin of yours then you should put some sunscreen" he then started putting some one her back.

"I'm not white I'm pale" she bluntly corrected the Silver Magician and grab the bottle.

"Oh...ehehehehe" he let out a nervous laugh as he scratch the back of his head.

"We're done!" Joker and Queen gave the bottle back to their master. Queen notice Marionette and lunge on her, "Mari~"

Marionette push Queen off of her and grimace once more, "Don't touch me, your lotioned body is so sticky it's almost like you applied glue" she scooted away from Queen.

Queen pouted at Marionette's response, "Whatever Mari" she look back at Hachi and Roko playing with the beach ball, passing it to each other while running on the sand. She look at the sea and back to the paled skin female, "I'll wait for you at the sea now" she then ran towards the water.

"Okay Dia"

Joker approach Marionette's folding chair, trying to avoid looking at her body, "It's a miracle that all your wounds healed in twenty four hours huh"

As she finished applying the lotion on her body, she stop up and stretch her limbs, her sailor blue bathing suit framing her body as she did so, "It's good that the director and the actor confessed that they undid the seal and gave us V.I.P keycards on the hotel for reward"

It became quiet between the two of them. Marionette staring at the water while Joker shifted in his position due to the awkwardness. After a few more silence, Marionette said, "I'll go to Dia now" as she readied to go to the blonde Phantom Thief.