*-Chapter 12-*

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"Bye yall see you at school!" I shout

"Cya!"

"Bye!"

"Had fun!"

I walk to my moms car.

"Moma can you pop the trunk?" I shout. I wait a few minutes then the trunk popes open. I put my bag in, and walk around the car to get it.

"Did you get into it?" She ask pulling out the drive way. I sit a think for a minute.

"No." It came out more for a question. My mom raised a eyebrow and laughed.

"Mhm what ever you say." She says driving on the highway.

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🖇💌 ꒱

I got out the car and walked to the door, unlocked the door. I took my shoes off and, grabbed them. Then walked to my room.

"Dinner gonna be ready in a minute get unpacked and do whatever 'till then." She shouted.

"Ight moma." I respond and close my door. Grab clothes to change in. I walk to my bathroom and turn the water on, put some bubbles in, take off my clothes and get in. I hold my neck and head above the water while every else is in the water.

"Hey Siri! Play Spotify playlist Sit Back N Unwind." I say and the playlist starts.

"Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mind."

I sang along with the song, relaxing.

"Why'd you call me when you high?  Hi. Why'd you only call me when you're high~" I sang. Then my phone rug, making the music stop. I groan and dry off my hand and answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Y-Y/n you're I-in the tub!"

"Oh I am? I didn't notice. Hi Izuku." I say hiding underneath the bubbles more. Then he froze, his face red. He looked like he was about to explode.

"Did I break you what happened?" I ask tapping my phone.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. It's just that was the first time you called me by my first name." He mumbles.

"I guess it is." I laugh. "Why'd you call me?"

"My mom wanted to thank you. She said it was the first time she saw my hair moisturized since I was a baby." He explained.