*-Chapter 5-*

Key
Y/n - your name
L/n - Last name
Italics - thoughts
E/c  - eye color

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

I woke up in a hospital bed

"What the fuck" I whisper, I sit up to see Midoroya on a hospital bed next to me. Recovery girl comes in.

"Your awake" she says. I nod my head confused "Your quirk is very powerful if you train hard enough. And your crystals are very pretty."

"Thank you for helping me" I say and leave. I woke up just in time because I only missed one class.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ [Time skip] ❞

"Hey it's Midoroya! Glad to see you back super! I don't know what you were saying but you were fired up huh?" Kirishima said

"I can't believe you held your own against Bakugo! He's super strong" Sero said

"You did a great job dodging" Mina said

"You guys really turned up in the first match so none of us held back in our rounds"

"You were far from elegant but I suppose-"

"And dodging was like woah!"

I smiled Midoroya was getting the praise he deserved. I sat my head down still tired. Everyone started talking. I grabbed my bags and got ready to go. As I left I saw Bakugo and Midoriya they got into it. All might went to bakugo. I decided I would go back inside. I turned my heels and walk back inside. Mina came up to me.

"What we're they talking about" She asked

"I don't know i wasn't trying to listen I just happened to be outside." I shrug.

I walked back to the classroom to hangout with my classmates for a little bit longer. After the school closed I walked home. I opened the door and my mom's hugged me.

"I cant breathe moma let me go." I say patting her arms.

"I thought I lost you" she says letting go

'I passed out not bleed to death.'

"Well I'm fine. And classes were great today." I explain.

"All your teachers are nice too? irritating people?" She questions surprised.

"Eh....there is this one girl but she's ok?" I shake my head at the thought of the gravity girl.

"You thought about beating her ass didn't you" She ask.

"Her face just looks so....Puchable" I complain