*-Chapter 6-*

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;
↳ ❝ Long Chapter ish¡! ❞

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"Today's training will be a little different

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, all might , and another faculty member  Will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa says

We all gasp at the extra unknown name.

"Sir! What kind of training is this" Sero ask.

"Rescue" Aizawa says holding a card with the word on it. " you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

"Disasters huh? Sound like we're in for a big workout"

"Totally!"

"Real hero stuff! This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shakin' with excitement"

"Finally I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit"

"Guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." he uses the remote to open the wall. "...but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This training is at an off camp location, so will be taking a bus to get there that's all. Start getting ready" Aizawa starts walking away.

Everyone grabs their number and goes to change. We walk outside. I hear Iida blow a whistle.

"Gather round, Class 1-A! Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the buss efficiently!" He continues to blow the whistle over and over again. I sit in between Tsu and Midoroya.

"The buses open lay out ruined my boarding strategy." Iida says

"Iida you really need to chill" Mina says

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say...about you actually" she looks at Midoriya

"About me? What is it Asui?" He says nervous

"I told you to call me Tsu"she says

"Oh. Yeah, right" He says. I let out a tiny laugh and listen to their conversation.

" that power of yours. Isn't it a lot like all mights?" She questions

"What? Really? You think so, huh!?" He yelps " I never really thought about that. I guess it's kind of similar..."

" wait, hold on, Tsu." Kirishima says " you're forgetting all might doesn't hurt himself that makes a huge difference. Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type a quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff. My hardenings Super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look oh that impressive"