CHAPTER - 30

Whoever is happy will make others happy

Whoever is sad will also make others happy.

These two sentences have an intense meaning. However, a person who has a generous heart can do this not everyone.

When a person is happy they try to make others happy because they share their happiness, they spread their happiness all around.

When a person is sad they try to make others happy because they try to gain happiness by spreading the happiness they desire to have.

But then come people who have happiness and are too stingy to share. Then come people who are sad and hurt others because they want others to be sad as they are.

God has made a mixture of people. There are many species of people in this world, some are selfish, some are careless, some are carefree, some are lovely, some are peaceful.

Avni is my peace!

Sometimes, the presence of a person makes the day. Just like Avni makes my day by entering the office every morning at 8:57 or 8:58, directly entering the login time near the reception table she hurries to the elevator.

It's not startling that she is not aware of my gaze on her because she is always unaware of her surroundings.

One thing which I can't stop admiring about her is that she doesn't back off from helping anyone. Few employees from the Financial department are kind of jealous of Avni because of the praises she gets from Foziah. What makes it amusing is she doesn't give a damn about their useless bitterness and is happy with whatever she does.

You'll never know the importance of anything or anyone until you gain it or lose it.

I thought I am happy with my life, I don't need anything but my perspective differed after I saw Avni's photo. I didn't know I desired a spouse until I met her. Our conversations are often small, from morning greetings to night greetings. Till evening we are busy in the office, at night I don't call her because I have seen how exhausted she gets when she departs the office so I prevent contacting at night.