CHAPTER - 19

"I didn't know they'll be so strong

"I didn't know they'll be so strong. Thankfully we had a backup plan." Myra let out a heavy breath.

We are coming back after solving a case. Getting down the car we take our bags and move into the elevator.

"I just hope Aayan didn't trouble Neil. He'll sometimes be so stubborn you guys know." Zar expressed as she looked worried.

"There's nothing to worry about. Neil knows how to handle stubborn people and I have seen within a week they both are close with each other." I smile keeping my hand on Zar's shoulder. It's somewhat magical they both bond up well. When Aayan came here the first time Neil used to be bossy around him but now he behaves like a friend.

Opening our flat we get in and fresh up. Keeping our guns safely in the wardrobe I lock it, if Niam or Navya see this they'll make sure to take it in their hands by hook or crook.

"Guys order the dinner I am going to Neil's flat," I yell from the dining hall.

"I am also coming." Myra came down dressed in her normal outfit.

"Why? I don't think DD is here at this hour. It's 7 in the evening!" I state as the matter of fact.

"Avni." Myra whined, "I am coming with you because I want to spend time with Niam and Navya. I love to teach maths to them." She cheered, well Niam and Navya are maths lovers. I and Neil stay two feet away from numbers.

"Hold on, I am also coming." Zar hurried down the steps as she kept her gaze fixed on the phone in her hand.

"Done, I have ordered the food." She announced looking at us.

"By the way DD is here, I saw his car." Zar looked at Myra as she gave a teasing smile.

"I didn't see his car, woah you notice everything Zar. Kinda interested in DD or what?" Myra returned the same teasing look to Zar while I laughed.

"Not at all. I am not interested in anyone, girl or boy, no one." Zar declared seriously, I won't be surprised if she dies single.

"Besides, Avni, I find you quite lost these days. What's the matter, buddy? Bit by the love bug?" Zar raised her eyebrows while Myra joined hands with her giving me a questioning look.