chapter 1

My pov.

Izuku roam aimlessly around streets and alleyways not knowing where to go or where he should go.

He was a boy, after being diagnosed that he was quirkless by his doctor, his mother, Inko Midoriya, set a double suicide for both of them saying that society doesn't need two useless people wasting oxygen to live.

He was devasted by what his mother said to him, but choose to just keep his mouth shut and didn't complain. Considering that his mother was also depressed because of his father's disappearance, he choose to take whatever his mother choose for both of them.

Izuku can't help but cry, remembering inko's last words for both of them after she drove their car into a full speed, crashing into nearby cliff causing a lot of bleeding as izuku closed his eyes letting the pain go away.

'I wish i didn't loved you'

It was not meant for him, but at least she had given him a last word.

It was confusing, a black figure came to take his mom... But didn't take him. He was confused, very confused as the figure pat his head in a very calming and soothing way.

But why won't the black figure take him, why take his mom? Why? Now he was alone, no place to go.

He was just a normal boy few days ago but now he was a spirit, a spirit that was lost... No where to go.

He left his body inside their car, knowing it was pointless for him to just sit and wait there, no use to cry over something that happened already, no use to regret everything.

So yes... He was now officially a roaming ghost, walking everywhere to find his purpose.

I mean... In school, teachers once told him that a grim reaper or something will come and get you if you die and became just a soul without a body.

But nothing came? Maybe he should just stay with his body? Nahh a grim reaper will sure find him.

After roaming around streets, a cry was heard.

Izuku being curious kitten he was choose to follow the so called cry, he has nothing to lose anyway.

He saw a boy sitting in front of a big house, his hair was blue and he was covered in blood.

Izuku bacame worried and tried asking 'are  you ok?' and 'what happened?' but nothing was heard, the boy was still crying his eyes out.

Izuku stopped circling the boy with questions because it seems pointless... No it was pointless he was a spirit after all.

He decided to enter the house the boy was in front of.

Entering, he saw a lot of blood, bodies has turned into pieces, wierd enough he didn't saw any spirits like him roaming around the house bacause he assumed someone died... No some one really died considering the bodies around the house.

The garden was also covered in blood, blooming flowers was covered with them, puddles became pool of the red liquid. Pieces of a body can be seen.

Izuku cannot stand the sight, and came back outside sitting beside the boy.

' his family was massacred'

Izuku felt wave of emotion came through him, and gave the boy a warm hug... Well not warm anymore.

The boy flinched as if someone was touching him, soothing him with ease.

"its ok... Its ok." Izuku whispered near his ear, the boy once again flinched.

And brought his head up from his knees... No one was there, then who whispered.

"its fine... Everything is fine." the voice was somewhat making him feel better, he just leaned to the touch that at first seems its not there... But he can feel the pressure and air around him, it was holding him.

"who... Who are you?" the boy came to ask, Izuku's gaze darted everywhere as if finding the person the was boy was talking to.

Finding no one... Izuku halted, he was the only person there, well spirit but what if the boy finally heard him?

"m-me?" Izuku asked.

'please answer me please answer me please answer me' Izuku silently prayed for him to answer.

"yes." Izuku almost cheered, finally someone heard him, finally he won't be lonely.

"im Izuku." Izuku replied no bothering to tell his last name.

"im... Tenko" Tenko replied to him still leaning into his hold not bothering if someone saw him and think he was crazy... He was going crazy.

"what are you?" Tenko asked getting up from the ground he was seated and narrowed his eyes.

'there's really no one'

"im a spirit... I died few days ago" this made Tenko gasp, there's a spirit next to him, seems kind of a joke but he didn't care.

"did you saw someone? Did you enter my house? Have you seen my sister?" he asked, Izuku was sad... So there someone really died inside his house.

"I had seen no one Tenko." that broke him... But he didn't cry, instead keep his head down, his gaze down.

"im.. Im sorry... I din't mean to.. Its my fault they died... Im a curse... My quirk is bad." Tenko mumbled but Izuku heard it all... Izuku tried to calm him but what Tenko did surprised him.

He touced the house.... In a second it turned into pieces using the quirk he was calling a 'curse'.

He despised is.

His mom was there.

He ran away... away from the place where he murdered his family.

If he can run away from reality, he will run endlessly without stopping, without a break, just let him be.

But sadly that's not how the world works...

Izuku followed him, Tenko had come across some pro heroes and asked them for help but no one would help him.

Izuku tried to help, but people ignored them both... Ignored Tenko who was desperately trying to ask for help.

Izuku cried for him, he was useless... Kacchan was right.

But then a man in a suit approached Tenko, and offered him a gloves.. Tenko looked up... Someone was willing to help him.

"would you follow me?" the man asked, Izuku came into halt... The man was strange, his appearance to Izuku was screaming danger.

But it was not a choice for him to make... It was for Tenko.

And Tenko accepted the glove sign that he was willing to follow the strange man.

Izuku smiled despised the man being suspicious... He was willing to take Tenko in without a question.

But, how did he know that Tenko's quirk? How?

Izuku stopped his thoughts... Tenko need a roof above his head, this is a chance for him to live... Just take it for now.

"what might be your name?" The man asked Tenko, but then he hesitated to answer...

Izuku knows that and give him a light pat on his head telling him to answer. Tenko looked down and answered.

"im... Im Tenko Shimura." Tenko answered him now wearing the gloves... He was shaking but Izuku helped him wearing it and saying it suits him.

The man was taken aback at first but gave a sigh.

"your name will be Tomura Shigaraki from now on." the man motioned Tenko to follow him, he obeyed but looked back and reach his right hand into something or rather someone.

"follow me... Izuku"
----------------------------------------------------------
(to be continued)

-i_shall_live