Storms of the Week Part 2

.

.

~Deku's POV~

.

I wake up in Todoroki's grip. I feel hot and my heart starts pounding. I try to pull away but Todoroki's grip gets tighter. 'He won't let go... what am I supposed to do?' I thought. As I am thinking I feel him shift which means he also shifted me. Now me and him were on our sides and I could bury my face into his neck if I wanted to. I feel him pull me closer, then he grabbed my tail ~////////~. I buried my face into his neck hoping he would let go. "Deku?" Todoroki said in a sleepy voice. "Y-Ye-Yeah?!" I managed to get out. "What's wrong?" he said as he used his other hand to keep me close. "T-T-Ta-ail" was all I managed to get out before he realized and let go of me and my tail. I sighed and nuzzled my face into his shoulder. "Sorry!" Todoroki said. I could tell he was embarrassed. "It's ok. I know you didn't do it on purpose." I replied softly.

.

.

~Todoroki's POV~

.

I let go of Deku and start to get out of bed when he grabs me. "Deku?" I say while he gets up and buries his face into my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I asked a bit concerned. "Cuddles..." he said hesitantly. 'MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THE ADORABLNESS!' my brain had a malfunction. "o-ok." is all I could get out because of my brain malfunction. "If you don't want to that's fine..." he says as he stops. I pull him back and cuddle him. He cuddles back and nuzzles into my chest.

.

.

~Time Skip~

.
I go out of our room and I look out the window. It's still raining but so far no thunder nor lightning. Mr. Aizawa says we can be "sick" for a week if it stops sooner. I hear someone behind me. I freeze out of panic. I felt arms wrap around my belly and a head rest on my back. I look over to see Deku. I sigh of relief, "Do you want fruit?" I asked knowing he'd say yes. I felt the head on my back nod. He lets go of me so I can go cut the fruit. "Why are you so clingy today?" I asked confused. "I don't know..." Deku says in a sleepy voice. Once I gave him his fruit I called Mr. Aizawa. "Can you put Eri on the phone? I need to ask her a question." I told Mr. Aizawa. "Hello?" I hear Eri say shyly. "Hey, Eri. Do you know why Deku would be clingy?" I asked. "Oh. Hi Todoroki-Kun! He would be clingy if you grabbed his tail. I don't know why but if you do you can't leave him alone for too long. He'll break down and hide where you can't find him." She explains. "If you do find him he'll try and get away." she finished. "How do you fix that?" I asked. "The next storm with thunder. He'll snap right back the way he was before you touched his tail. Oh and if you can't wait that long you have to scare him. I know it sounds mean, but once he gets used to you, he'll let you touch his tail a bit without clinging to you." She finished. "Ok! Thanks, Eri you are a big help!" I told her. "Bye Todoroki-Kun!" she said happily. "Bye Eri!" I said in a joyful tone back. I looked at where Deku was.... 'HE'S GONE!!!' I panicked. I looked in every corner.. nothing. I looked under the beds, the couch, and the tables. Nothing. I looked in the cabinets. "I found you!" I said in a relieved voice. I tried to get him out but he wouldn't come out. I saw nails sticking out in the corner. "Deku please come here.. I don't want you to get hurt by the nails." I said as I gestured for him to come to me. We both saw a spider start coming down the open cabinets. This scared Deku out of his thing but he started backing into the corner. I killed the spider, he came and grabbed me very fast. I picked him up and put him on the counter. I got the bandage, "Where did you get hurt?" I asked. "My b-bac-ck.." he said with a whimper in his voice. I decide to take him into the room so it'll be easier. I picked him up again and started walking to our room. "I-I can wa-walk so wh-why do do you carry m-me?" He stuttered. "I'm not going to make you walk when you're scared and hurt." I told him. I heard a soft sigh. We got into the room and I sat him on my bed. I paused... my face went red.