When the Pro's Came

In this chapter, there is a bit of blood. If you are not comfortable please either skip this chapter or do not read the story. You have been warned. Also since Deku is the one that is being saved Todoroki is the "replacement" for Deku in the rescue mission.

.

~Time Skip~

.

.

.

Aizawa's POV

.

I bust down a door to find a boy who looks terrible. He has burns, bruises, and blood all over his body. He is holding a little girl who has bandages all over her. I look more at the boy... He has green and black hair. He has bunny ears and ram-like horns. I slowly approach them and ask, "Are you ok?" The little girl seemed very scared at this gesture, but the boy looked at me, I got to see his facial features more. He had a green eye on the left and a red on the right. The boy looked back at the little girl and said, "We are going to be alright... He is a Pro-Hero." The little girl looked at me and hugged me. I saw the boy was bleeding intensely. "You, wait here. I'll be back with help." I said without trying to demand him. I left the little girl with the boy and went to get back up.

.

.

~Todoroki's POV~

I was standing outside Overhaul's base to see if anyone needed help, and to also keep citizens away. I wasn't doing much because the Pros were doing most of the work. I hear my name being yelled at from the entrance of the building. I rush over to find Mr. Aizawa. "I need you to carry this boy who's inside, he is burned, bruised, and is bleeding a lot." Mr. Aizawa says at a fast pace. Mr. Aizawa and I rush into a room. I see a boy and a little girl in his lap hugging him in fear. "I'm back." Mr. Aizawa says to the two on the floor. The little girl gets up and rushes over to Mr. Aizawa, I look back to see what Mr. Aizawa was talking about. "What do you want me to do?" I asked Mr. Aizawa. "I just got word that this place may come down. I need you to carry the boy out! Hurry!" He said as we feel an earthquake? No, it was the building coming down! I rush over to the boy. This seemed to startle him because his eyes went wide and he slid back a bit. "He is with me. You'll be safe." Mr. Aizawa said to the boy in a gentle tone. The boy nodded and let me pick him up. He is a bit awkward. He keeps moving and adjusting making it hard to carry him out. He finally stopped moving... now I'm a bit worried when I realized he just fell asleep. We get outside and I go over to Mr. Aizawa, "He fell asleep." I told him. " We shouldn't put him down on the concrete, we don't know if that will trigger anything." I nodded and just sat on the floor, I looked over my shoulder to see the boy, he looked very peaceful. "I figured out what their names are."  Mr. Aizawa says, startling me. "The boys name is, Izuku Midoryia. The girl calls him Deku. The girl's name is Eri. That's all I know for now." Mr. Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice. I watch as he walked away. Deku huh? I looked back at the boy sleeping. 

.

.

~A few hours later~

.

.

.