Red Velvet

With the sun streaming in my eyes I woke up I begin to sit up but a hand holds me down I smile while events from last night rush through my head. "Jonathon!" I chuckle as I shake him off but he doesn't move. "Jonathan" I giggled I tried to move his arm again but it wouldn't budge. "Jonathan come on I mean it!" I screeched. I turn around to whack some shit out of him for not letting Me get out of bed when a familiar face strikes me. "Hello darling, how are you? It has been a while" said the voice that I know far to well. I gasped and tried to get out of the bed but he pulled me back. "Where are you going cupcake? It has been so long since we have seen each other, I wouldn't want you to leave so soon! " he said while while pulling me back. "Jonathan!"
----------------------------------
"Are you okay babe?" questioned Jonathan in a frantic voice. He was shaking me to wake up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I guess I just had a bad dream" I said while rubbing my temples. This is getting a little out of hand I have been having these dreams for a while but this is the first time it has escalated so far. "What do I do? I mean I just am so afraid. All the time" I said sounding hopeless. "It's okay, I will be here every step of the way- he said reassuringly- now, you look hungry how about some breakfast. What do you want?" He asked sounding happy. "Red velvet pan cakes!" I screamed and he jumped. "Sorry!" I saidracing past him to go get food, I was starving!

We head down stairs and I stop in my tracks. "Jonathan.. Can you come here?" I asked not trusting my voice. "YA, hang" on he said rushing toward me but stopped when he saw what lay before me. Everything was trashed. I do mean everything. The sofa was ripped through the wallpaper torn down the paint was peeled off the rugs were cut up. "How did this happen? Who did this?!" I exclaimed feeling my pulse quicken. Then I saw it. The little letter hanging on one of the papers. I walked up to it and it read

My dearest Omega,
I had warned you to watch your back. Now this is only the beginning so I will tell you this once more but this is it. If you do not come to the pack house in 48 hours in counting! We will do serious damage to that pack of yours. You can't honestly think you are actually wanted there anyway. Just do yourself a favor and get out of there! Now! You have 47 hours and 53 minutes.....I hope to see you soon little one,

P.S- I murdered "Luna" Elizabeth, she is out of the picture so if you want to be Luna so bad the title is yours!

With Love,
Alpha Daniel

By the end of the message I was sad, no I was enraged! He had the audacity to come into my pack and ruin everything that we own? He will not get away with this. I walk out of the kitchen. "Pick up the pack house. NOW" I scream through mind link and heard feet shuffling immediately i head outside with a confused Jonathan falling hot on my trail. "Where are you going?" He asked trying to keep up with my brisk pace. "I don't know" I simply say and continue to walk down the road. He stops me. "No, I know where your going and I will not let you, you are not going to get yourself kidnapped again or worse killed because you were mad at what he did to the pack house. Look that is nothing, we can fix that later. I just want you safe and he only way I can ensure that is if you are at home safe and sound" he said smiling like he had just won a medal. I laugh "look pal, I don't know what you were trying to do with your I love you speech right there but I'm going to do what o want to do. That's final" I say and continue walking. "You will not leave this house!" He said using his alpha voice which just got me more ticked off. "Don't you try and use that tone with me- I say while pushing his chest- I am Luna also meaning I have just as much power as you do, big boy so don't try to boss me around!" I say practically screaming! At this point I was fuming, I had never been so mad in my life. Ever! I was just so enraged. Jonathan did not like this one bit so he picked me up and marched me back to the house. He took me straight to our room and locked the door! "Real clever! Dumbass!" I scream. He locked me in my own room?! What a jerk, I have to get out of here!

Hey my fellow turtles! I just wanting to say how incredibly sorry I am for the was but don't worry Joyce update spam coming I am so sorry about being inactive!

QOTD: do you own any records
APTD: yes, it's fall out boys record that I love to put on the record matching and play

QOTD: favorite scent
AOTD: lavender or a very sweet smell!