Prince Alarming

We head to the where the main part of the party was held. I held my breath waiting for what my mate thought of me when my ass is getting kicked because I left the party.

My nose perked up and the smell strawberries made my heart race I slightly smile. I'll never get tired of that smell.

All is great my prince will rescue me and BLAH blah blah. Does that happen? NOPE

Of course not why would something in my life work out. I mean that's almost unheard of.

There I see him slow dancing and laughing with Carly Long. The pack slut, of course he would want her I mean she truly was beautiful whether or not she was the biggest bitch I have ever met.

With tears in my eyes I awkwardly cough. His head shoots up. My hero, you know just standing here with someone who wants to beat me, no big deal.

"Grace! What are you doing here, Alpha Daniel am I right? He said no your left I think.

"Well if it isnt my knight and shining armour, hows Carly? Couldn't wait five minutes after meeting me to go hang out with the pack slut?" I yell bye this point everyone at the party was staring.

This made Alpha Daniel very mad, he slapped me as hard as he could and i stumble back.

Luna Elizabeth gasped and like all cliche parties the music and talking stopped.

"What the hell are you doing?" Alpha James yells eyes turning black

"Don't tell me you have feelings for this pathetic Omega, she is nothing!" Alpha Daniel said

Next thing I know Alpha Jonathan throws a punch at Alpha Daniel grabs me by the arm and barrels outsides.

"May I ask what you are doing, I can't leave my pack without permission from the Alpha or having being marked by my mate" I say matter-of-fact.

All of the sudden he dos something that shocked me, made me feel really good and at the same time, really pissed me off!