Chapter-44

I continue this story only for few people who really like my story.

I am sorry. I know i my rude to all. Pls forgive me.
........................................................................

In morning,

Misha wake up and take colour in her hand and came in amish who sleep peacefully. She make moustache on his face and laughed little.

After that se came out from room. She see abir came near her room. She came inside and hide behind the door. Abir came in his room. Misha throw colour on his and laugh.

Abir happy to see his daughter laugh. 

Misha: Happy holi daady.

Abir: Happy holi princess.

Abir took her in his arm and kissed her.

Abir: Aap toh uth te uth te holi khelne lge.

Misha laughed.

Misha: Mumma ke pass chlo na daddy.

Abir: Aapki mumma soyi h aap jao main aata hoon.

Misha came in mishti room. She climb the bed and came near mishti and take colour and also make moustache on her face.

Abir came in room and see this and laughed slowly. Misha came near her daddy.

Abir: Aapki mumma uthegi toh aapko bahut daategi.

Misha: Are aise kaise aaj toh holi h.

Abir: Aapki mumma bhi yhi krti thi par aaj sabse pehle aapne unko rang lga diya.

Mishti wake up to hear theur sound and get up from her place and came near them. Both hugged her.

Misha: Happy holi mumma.

Mishti: Happy holi baccha. Aap aaj jldi kaise uth gye.

Misha: Holi h mumma main jldi nhi uthti toh aap sab pe rang kon lgata pehle.

Misha realised what she say and bit her tounge. Mishti understand. She came near mirror and check herself. After that she turn toward misha and abir. Misha hide behind abir. Mishti came near her. Misha think that she punish her but mishti bend down and hugged her and kissed her cheeks. Misha take blessings from mishbir.

Abir: Humesha khush rho mera baccha.

Mishti: Abb chlo main aapko taiyar kar deti hoon uske baad holi khelna.

Abir: Main bhi taiyar ho jaata hoon tum isse iske room mein kar do aur misha aaoke bhaiya uthenge na toh aap ko nhi chodenge.

Mishti: Tum ne uske face bhi abeer lga diya.

Misha nodded. Mishti clean her face and came with misha in her room. Amish wake up.

Amish: Happy holi mumma.

Mishti: Happy holi baccha.

Misha: Happy holi bhaiya.

Amish: Happy holi.

Krish came there and see amish and laugh misha also join him.

Amish: Tum dono hass kyu rhe ho.