Chapter-20

All reached home. Abir open the door of mishbir house and they came inside. Abir close the door.

Mishti: Chlo tum dono kapda badal lo.

Abir: Mishti main room mein ja rha hoon.

Mishti came with children in their room. Abir go to his room. Abir changed his cloth and slept because he is tired. Mishti changed child dress after that trio came in mishbir room. Trio see abir is sleep.

Amish: Mumma daddy toh so gye.

Mishti: Ha wo thak gye honge. Ek kaam kro tum dono baitho main change krke aati hoon.

Amish: Ok mumma.

Mishti go to change. Misha and Amish came on bed. Amish go one side of abir and misha go one side both hugged abir and slept. Abir smile in sleep. Mishti came out from washroom and see them. She also came in bed and switch off the light and slept.

In morning,

Mishti wake up first and see trio are sleeping. She get up from bed and kiss their forehead after that mishti go to fresh. She came out from washroom and went to garden.

After that abir wake and he feel heavy on his chest. He see misha and amish both slept on side of him and hugged him. He caressed both hair. Misha and amish also wake up and they wished good morning to each other.

Abir: Aaplog kb aaye

Amish: Daddy jb aap so rhe the hum log change krke aaye tb tk aap so gye the.

Misha: Daddy mumma kahan h.

Abir: Nhi pta main toh abhi utha hoon.

Mishti came in room.

Mishti: uth gye aap log.

Trio: Haa

Misha and amish came near mishti and kissed her and said good morning. Mishti also does same. Abir get up from bed and kiss trio forehead.

Mishti: Chlo abb fresh ho jao. Abir tum office bhi jaoge ky.

Abir: Ha mishti jaana toh padega.

Mishti : Aacha thik h jao taiyar ho jao.

Trio get fresh and came downstair. They eat food and children drank milk. After that they sat in sofa. Abir open t.v. mishti came in her room. Chlidren watch cartoon.

Abir: Aap dono t.v dekho main aata hoon.

Amish: Okk daddy.

Abir came in his room and back hugged mishti.

Mishti: kya hua

Abir : Kuch nhi.

Abir snuggled his face on her neck and kissed her in neck. Mishti turn her face on other side to gave more space to abir. Abir turn mishti and cupped her face. Mishti encircled her hand around his neck. Both kiss each other passionately. After sometime both break kiss and hugged each other.

Mishti: I love you.

Abir: I love you too.

Abir : Aacha main office ja rha hoon khayal rkhna baacho ka aur apna bhi.

Mishti: Okk

Both came downstair. Abir kissed his children. Abir is about to go suddenly misha called him fron behind.