8

Sorry for the long wait 🙃

Description: continuation of the last chapters.

It has been 3 days since Carla and Samuel have ofically became a couple. Now that those 3 days have passed it's time for Samuel to go back to school and for Carla to finish up her studies and start managing the wineries in Madrid.

Samuels pov

It has been 3 days since me and Carla got together, now I have to go back to school and she has to go to her office to do some stuff for the wineries and finish some stuff for her studies.

Last night I set my alarm for 6:30 am since I have to be in class by 8am so I have enough time to get ready and at least see Carla before I take off.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, while my alarm is going off I hear Carla groan from the loud noise and I let out a chuckle while turning my alarm off.

Carla: "Samuel if it isn't at least 7 am I'm going to kick your ass."

I laugh at her statement

"It's actually 6:30 am."

Carla: "yeah, I'm definitely kicking your ass later for sure."

"Are you sure you want to kick my ass?"

Carla: "yes, I am very positive. Now shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I'm going, I'm going."

Carla: "good"

Once me and Carla finish our small discussion I grab my uniform from the closet and start to put on my clothes. Once I have my shirt, pants and shoes on I go to the bathroom and fix my hair.

When I come out the bathroom I head back to the room and I see Carla standing there with my tie in her hands.

Carla: "let me tie this for you."

Once she ties my tie I can't help but place my hands on her waist and give her a quick kiss.
I smile

"Thank you."

Carla: "Your welcome, now go you got to get to school."

"Right."

Carla: "I'll see you later, I'm going over Lu's later with the girls so I'll be home late."

I smile and say

"That's fine I'm most likely going to be with Guzmán aswell, I haven't talked to him in 3 days so he's going to kill me."

Carla: "That's right, I forgot all about that. I already talked to Lu though."

"Well you got it easy, I got to go see you later."

She pulls me back and kissed me

Carla: "I'll see you later I love you."

"Love you too."

I smile and leave

I arrived at school and I see Guzmán talking with Ander, Omar and Rebe.

Guzmán: "well well well if it isn't lover boy Samu, hey man!"

He gives me a bro hug