6

Description: Continuation of the story but in the last chapter if you didn't read it or see it well... Samuel kissed Carla.

Warning ⚠️ (mature sexual content)
Kind of...

Oh God here goes nothing.

Carlas pov

I was in the middle of my sentence until he cut me off, and kissed me.

We both pulled away but I was still stunned. So I grab him by the nape and return the kiss.

He makes a shocked look and Procedes to speak,

Samuel: "what was that for?, I know I kissed you but... did you just-"

"Yes, yes I did, and I did it because... god Samuel I love you so much you don't even understand."

Samuel: "You really mean it?"

"Yes Samuel I'm in love with you. I wanted to tell you for so long."

He doesn't say anything. He looks straight in my eyes and crashes our lips together. After a few kisses he pulls away and says,

Samuel: "Carla I love you too, so much but-"

I interrupt him with a kiss. He tries to speak again.

Samuel: "but Car-"

"Just stop talking please."

After I said that he doesn't hesitate to keep kissing me. We make out on his couch then he stands up, lifting me up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He proceeds to walk to the bedroom, still kissing me places me on the bed and tries to get rid of what little clothing I had on.

I return the favor by helping him get out of his clothes aswell.

Samuels pov

When Carla told me she loved me I lost it. It has been too long since I felt her warmth. As soon as we made it to the bedroom I wanted her more than anything.

Once she removed my shirt, she then went to my jeans. I then removed all her clothing so there was nothing in our way.
She then says to me,

Carla: "show me how much you really love me Samuel."

"You know I will I've waited too long."

I then bury my head in her neck with passionate kisses. I move my head back to her face and kiss her swollen lips. She moans my name in a passionate loving way that makes me loose it.

After what seems like only 30 minutes, lasted hours with a apartment full of sex, moans, love, name calling and so on. It was about 3 in the morning and the pair was just laying on the bed. With Carlas head on Samuels chest she begins to ask him a question.

Carla:"Samuel?"

"Hm"

Carla: "what are we going to do now?"

"I- uhm I don't know, should we try to make this work?"

Carla: "you mean like an official relationship?"

"Yes, only if your ok with it."

Carla: "of course I am Samuel."

She moves her self up from my chest to look at me. She places her hand on my cheek and strokes it in a reassuring way, while she continue to talks.

Carla: "what I was going to say to you before you kissed me was... I wanted nothing more than to be with you Samuel. When I came back to Madrid all I wanted to do was see you, spend time with you. So if this is you asking me to be your girlfriend the answer is yes, and it will forever be yes."

I froze when she said that and a smile appeared on my lips.

Samuel:"so that's a yes, you're serious?"

She gives me a short kiss, which must mean yes.

Carla: "yes Samuel yes I am."

"So your my girlfriend now?"

Carla: "and your my boyfriend now, but I also wanted to tell you I'm not staying in Madrid for a few months, I decided to move back completely. I just missed it to much, I missed you. Don't worry I know what your gonna ask, I can finish my collage semester here in Spain."

When she told me she decided to move back to Spain permanently I felt so happy and relived. I sit up also facing her and start to kiss her. While in the middle of kissing her she stops me.

Carla: "Samuel as much as I love you and love your effection, if I don't get some sleep I won't be able to function right tomorrow. But you can always show me your effection in The morning."

I nod at her statement, it is really late I turn over to check my phone and it's already 4:30 in the morning. As Carla rolls over to face me with her back, I wrap my arm around her waist and say,

"Goodnight Carla, I love you."

She squeezes my arm and says,

"Goodnight Samuel, I love you too."

I feel so happy now that Carla is finally my girlfriend after all this time and after all the shit we went through. I finally have her.

Sorry for not updating recently I've been a bit busy but, Thank you all for reading!!! 🖤