Chapter 27

Monday came by almost too quickly and nerves crept in about you becoming an Avenger. You had your doubts about why this wasn't such a good idea. You hadn't actual fought anything yet, well not along side the avengers. The full extent of your powers were yet to be explored and Hydra must be looking for you. Tony had told you that you needed to be announced as a new member. Not only because you would be a good asset to the team but he was hopping that it would draw out the Hydra agents, including Agent Lebedev and Agent Johnson.

You could hear the crowed of reporters behind the double doors of a venue in the centre of New York. You were wearing a sleek long dress and a beautiful up-do. You had arrived in a luxurious black car with tinted windows, and you felt like a celebrity. In fact, it had just dawned on you that in around five minutes you would be one.

"Remember to breath, it will be fine

"Remember to breath, it will be fine. The team will be with you at all times, and you look amazing" Pepper gave you a quick pep talk before she counted you down. "Okay, after you".

The double door opened, and a sea of reports turned your way. Blinding flashes was all that could be seen. Once up on-stage Tony shook your hand and offered you a seat.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the newest member of our team, Sorceress" Tony gestured for you to take the podium. Nervous made you feel sick as you walked to the microphone.

"Hello, I am very grateful for what Tony and the team have done for me. I will do my best to protect the citizens of the world from any danger I can. Thank you so much for your time".

Many questions were asked, and you answered them all to your best of your abilities before taking a seat again.

That was brilliantly executed little one and my does that dress look ravishing.

Loki! Where are you? What on earth are you doing here?

See the man in the blue suit, blonde hair, second row, nowhere near as good looking as I am.

Yes, I see.

You made direct eye contact with the man.

That's me.

You smiled at him, he came here to watch you and you could not contain your smile.