Boyfriends?

George

He was so comfortable. Wherever he was. But it was comfy. He didn't want to open his eyes.

A camera clicked and his eyes snapped open, that's when he realized his position.

He lied on top of Dream and the other's arms were wrapped securely around his waist, trapping him in place. Dream's nose was burried into George's hair and George was resting his head in the crook of Dream's neck.

Before him, standing quite tall, was Wilbur, holding a phone out with Nick standing next to him, smirking.

"Shut up," He groaned, turning his head to other way.

He had to admit.

It was comfortable.

Nick suddenly clicked his tongue, "'Aight, Wil, Ranboo, Karl and I are gonna go buy breakfast, tell Dream once he wakes up."

Thinking nothing was suspicious, George replied, "Hurry up, I'm hungry."

He never caught their grins as they disappeared through the door."

"And I'm currently getting squashed," Dream suddenly muttered.

George remembered how they were lying and he blushed, awkwardly rolling off of Dream.

"I can breathe," Dream said and George gasped dramatically, "Are you calling me fat?"

"Yes. Yes I am." He looked around, "Where did the others go?"

"Food."

But George was thirsty so he pushed himself off the ground and wobbled to the kitchen, grabbing himself a glass and opening the fridge, looking for any good drinks.

He suddenly felt hot breath near his shoulders and only moving his eyes, he glanced up to see Dream leaning over behind him. "Dream! Move! Have you heard of personal space?"

Dream chuckled lowly behind him, causing goosebumps to form on George's skin, "Of course I have. I'm the one who was the pillow last night."

A blush fought to appear again, and George lowered his head, avoiding Dream's instense stare.

He wasn't thinking straight at the minute so he made a move to get away from the reason he wasn't thinking straight but unsuccessfully did. Dream placed his hands on either side of his head and George knew the taller was grinning.

"Dream, move." He said as firm as possible.

The other hummed and it rumbled deeply throughout his chest, which was pressed against George's back, "I don't want to."

Huffing, George spun in place, coming face to face--face to chest-- with Dream and George looked up, immideately regretting his decision. Dream looked down at him with a smirk that was slowly growing, his piercing green eyes staring right into George's.

"Are you gonna go find something to drink?" Dream asked ever so innocently, but his voice had turned husky and rough.

George opened his mouth to speak, but his vocal cords refused to work. Nothing came out.

That made Dream's cocky smirk grow, "What? I couldn't hear you." He lowered his head so his lips were right at George's ear, too close, George could feel his hot breath, "Tell me again, please. I couldn't hear."

Oh Dream knew what he was doing. He knew George was at loss for words.

Dream's tongue gently ran over George's earlobe, his teeth grazing it too gently.

The taller dropped a hand, placing his fingers under George's chin and forcing him to look into Dream's emerald eyes, "What did you say?" He whispered again huskily, his gaze dropping to George's lips.

He wanted to say something, but he refused to. Dream wouldn't.

Or would he?

"Dream," He said hoarsely, "Kiss me Dream."

The blonde didn't need to be told twice, his lips gently meeting George's. At first, George was hesitant but he quickly kissed back, more forceful then Dream.

Something rumbled deep in Dream's chest and the taller deepened the kiss, his teeth grazing George's bottom lip and he complied, parting his lips as Dream's tongue slid in. Exploring every inch. Sliding over everywhere in his mouth.

George could pull back and tell him to stop.

But he didn't.

His hands found their way to Dream's silky hair and his grip tightening, pulling on the locks as their lips moved in sync,  their tongues dancing.

Dream suddenly rolled his hips against George's and a small moan escaped him as he lifted his hips, the friction heating up his skin.

The other pulled back, gasping for breath as he kept his gaze on George's, breathing heavily and only a strand of saliva connecting them. "So," Dream began, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

George grinned, "I think you know the answer."

Dream returned the grin and went in for a kiss again. Forceful from the start.

His lips lifted from George's and he placed them on his collarbone, sucking and swirling his tongue again the skin. He trailed up slowly, careful to get every inch of his neck.

George gasped as Dream's lips met the spot just under his collarbone and he could feel the blonde smirk against his skin as George bit his lip to hold back a moan as he tilted his head the other way, giving Dream more access to his neck.

The taller's teeth grazed his skin and George let the moan escape his as Dream lifted his lips with a 'pop' and rested his forehead against George's smiling and breathing heavily.

George smiled back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys didn't expect that did you?
Probably not ;)
-Lupa
Word Count: 877