Dream's Hoodie

~George~

Dream's hoodie was so warm.

And it smelled like him. He smelled good. Like coconut and some other tangy scent he couldn't quite figure out.

And it was so big!

He had sweater paws. His hands were no where near making it to the end of the sleeves. The hoodie went down to his mid-thigh and it was so baggy on him.

George opened the door to his apartment door, greeted by Nick sitting at the kitchen counter, chewing on some leftovers. "Hi George!" He said as George sat in front of him, stealing some of the food, "How'd it go?"

George smiled widely, "Good! We had brunch and I showed him around London."

Nick's gaze slowly traveled from his face down to his torso, right at the hoodie, "Wait. . ." He began, slowly connecting the dots.

"HOLY SHIT! Is that Dream's hoodie?" He exclaimed.

A shade of red sprinkled George's cheeks as he nodded, not trusting his voice at the moment.

"Oh, you are definitely a simp," Nick snickered and George rolled his eyes, finally speaking up, "Shut up!"

"You're blushing!" Nick cooed teasingly and George grumbled, hopping off the stool he had sat on, "Okay, I'm done with you for today, you can talk to me in three hours."

He turned to his room but Nick stopped him, "Wait, George-"

He glanced back, "What?"

Nick averted his gaze, smiling secretly, "I may have bought something. . .two things, actually."

George then turned all the way around, pivoting on his feet, "What?"

Nick went out the door without another word and George waited, biting his lower lip suspiciously.

He returned with a crate. No- two crates. And not just any crates, a dog and cat crate.

"Oh, you aren't serious, Nick," George said with wide eyes.

"One hundred percent serious."

"Why two animals though?" George asked.

"Because they were cute. I liked them. They needed a home." Nick said, pretty much leaving no room for argument.

George sighed, "Alright, show me."

Nick slowly opened one crate and reached in to grab the dog. She was a border collie puppy.

Okay, he wouldn't lie, she made his heart melt.

"A puppy!?"

"Mhm." Nick answered before handing her to George, in which he gladly took her. "Meet Dakota!"

George couldn't help but smile as he nuzzled his cheek againt the puppy's, "And the cat?"

"Her name is Mali," Nick said before reached into the other crate and brought out an adorable female cat, in which George immedieately recognized that breed, an Abyssian. George sighed, this was going to be chaotic.

He squatted down to place Dakota into her crate again, "You go buy everything while I stay here and watch them."

~Dream~

"20 hours in an old van
Up the east coast, through the cold wind
Drove 20 hours by the ocean
Up the east coast, what a road trip

Now that interstate is paved-"

"Cut!" The man beside Jax shouted as Dream's eyes shot open and he pulled his headphones off, resting them on his shoulders. "Your voice doesn't have enough emotion in it, it's to monotone."

Frustrated, Dream sighed and readjusted his headphones over his ears and pulled the mic closer, taking a deep breath,

"People change like the tides in the ocean
At least I think or am I dead wrong?
Foot on the brake, at the light I don't notice
I sit and wait until the next song

"20 hours in an old van
Up the east coast, through the cold wind
Drove 20 hours by the ocean
Up the east coast, what a road trip"

"Now that interstate is paved with memories
Of a past life I lived when I was 18
And evеry winter, I think back to what we used to bе
In that past life we lived at 18"

Dream let his voice flow and waver slightly at the last verse, slowly letting his voice die down as he glanced at Jax and the man- Micheal, who gave an approving nod.

Happy for his break, Dream pulled of his headset and stepped away from the mic and carefully making his way over the wires and cables to grab his bottle of water and Jax walked up to him, clapping him on the shoulder, "That was good, really good. You get a two hour break before I want you backin this room." And he walked away.

Dream huffed and have a small nod before making his way to his room, taking the long wall through the endless hallways.

He wasn't wearing his hoodie--since he'd given it to George--he had plently others, like at least fifteen others.

Fast footsteps echoed through the halls and Karls jumped beside him, shoving Dream playfully, who shoved right back. "Ay, what's up? How'd it go?"

Dream shrugged, "Pretty well, I guess. They're pretty tough."

Karl nodded understandingly, "You'll do great man. Now I gotta go, I promised Ranboo I'd go to grab some food with him."

Dream smiled as his friend hurried off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 831

Dakota:

Mali: