Chapter 13

mentally prep for next chap :)  

-Time skip to being back at home and Techno's POV-

"Tommy!" I called out to him, he immediately came toddling down the stairs in a baby blue onesie. 

"Yes dada?" I signaled for him to come sit down and he did. 

"Strawberry. I have some rules i've put in place. and I will be explaining punishments and treats. 

Rules

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

brush teeth twice a day

eat at least three meals a day

always have diaper on when in little space

bedtime is 9:00

no swearing when in little space

clean room once a week

always tell dada when sad if you are comfortable enough to.

ask permission before eating candy

no hitting dada

what dada says goes.

Treats

a new toy or stuffie

treats or snacks

Bed time moved back a bit

(That's all I could think of for now)

Punishments 

no sweets for a period of time.

Bedtime is moved forward

timeout

toy taken away for a period of time (Not a comfort toy tho)

"That's all the rules. Any questions?" He shook his head. 

"Cuddle?" He says with a pouty face, I nod and he nuzzles his face into my side getting comfortable, once es comfortable I boop his nose and pop a soother in his mouth. I wrap my arms around his just enjoying his presence. 

'My son.. My little boy and last but not least my strawberry.' I ran my fingers through his hair and not to long later Tommy had fallen asleep which was my que to get up so I gently lifted tommy up and stood up putting him back on the couch. I walked into the kitchen pulling out ingredients for pancakes, such as milk, flour etc I started putting dry ingredients into one bowl and wet into another mixing them together then combining the two mixing again. I added chocolate chips to it then put it on the preheated grill, while waiting I grabbed fruits and veggies along with yogurt. once pancakes were done I put them on a plate along with the other stuff I pulled out. 

Tommy came walking out rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Good morning, strawberry! Are you hungry?"

 "Ya!"

 'dada made lunch!"

"What did you made?"

"I made pancakes. got you some veggies fruit and vanilla yogurt, I added some chocolate chips in the pancakes because I know how much you love them!" 

"Uh- Dada.. Can you cut my food?"

 "Of course, small pieces for my small baby boy. then we can go for a stoll. Today will be awesome!"

Little did they know everything was going to go to shit every fast...