Chapter 11

Sorry for not updating as much I just haven't had any motivation for this one and also have no ideas. 

-Time skip to christmas-  ( Phil and Wil live in down the street with Kristen )

My eyes shot open and I jumped out of bed running out of my room and into Techno's room, once I got in I sneaked over to his bed and belly flopped onto him. 

"RISE AND SHINE BITCH!" Techno groaned and pushed me off of him. 

"Why must you wake me up like this."

"Because it's christmas and I want to open presents and visit Phil!!" 

"Fine, just give me a moment." I got up and skipped out of his room sitting on the steps, Techno came out not to long after. "Ready?" I nodded furiously and we walk downstairs, Techno sits on the floor next to the tree and I sit on the couch. 

We open a gifts until there is no more under the tree. Little did I know that wasn't all the gifts he had for me. 

"Tommy, That's not all the gifts. I've got one more gift that i'm very proud of." He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a stack of paper then walked back over to me. "These.. Papers are adoption papers.. Y'know what that means? You are no longer his kid.."

I'm speechless all I could do was cry.. I leaned onto Techno and cried.. "Thank you.." He brought me into a hug and I cried for a bit before finally running out of tears, I cleared my face and calmed down. 

"What do you thing about visiting Phil?" I smiled and nodded, We got up and put our shoes on before we left the house walking a bit down the street before reaching Phil's house. We didn't even knock we just unlocked the door and walked in.

I saw Kristen first and ran up to her. "Mumza!!" I pulled her into a hug. 

"Hey bud!" I melted into the hug, missing the feeling, whenever I hug Kristen it reminds me of a mom type of hug that I haven't had in so long.

-Time skip to a bit later and Techno's POV- 

Tommy came hobbling over to me, once he made it over he crawled onto the couch and sat beside me. 

"What's up Toms?" I said in a soft tone.  

"I ti ti." 

"Want to go home, we can cuddle and watch movies?"

"Nooo, I wanna stay wif papa phil and Kristen and and and, Wil!"  Which is his way of insinuating he wants me to be his pillow, so he his head down on my shoulder and balled up beside me. 

The sight made my heart melt, how could his dad ever hurt him. I took a picture and posted it to twitter with the caption: 'Bruhhh sleeping thru christmas.' just to see how the fans would react. Phil came down not to long later with a big mischievous smile. 

"TOMMY WAKE UP!" He stirred a bit opening his eyes once he was able to understand what was happening he leaned close to me and whispered. 

"Tell gampa he is mean."

"Phil, My son says you are mean." 

An idea's for future chapters, i've run outta ideas.