Chapter 6

"Dada! can we play cars p'ease" I chuckled

"Yup just give me one second, why don't you ask Wil to help you get the cars." He noded and has Wil carry him upstairs. 

I opened up twitter to tell everyone Tommy, me Phil and, Wil  won't be streaming for a bit because we have a lot of stuff to deal with once I sent it off I heard Tommy's phone start ringing 

-Incoming call from Bee boi-

I accepted, "Hello Tubbo!"

"Hey Techno, what's up with Tommy?" 

"Uhm, nothing why?"

"He's been off the maps since that one stream, did I do something wrong?" When he said that Tommy came down with Wil holding him and a few toy cars. 

"Okay Tubbo i'm going to turn the camera on and show you Tommy but you can't tell anyone." I turned the camera on and showed Tommy, he was wearing 

" I turned the camera on and showed Tommy, he was wearing 

"Why does he have a pacifier?" 

"He's use this thing called Age regression its a way to cope this stuff, okay? Strawberry come say hi to Tubbo!" 

"Tubbo!! Hi!!" 

"Hi Toms!!" 

-Tommy and Tubbo talked for an hour until- 

"I have to go now Toms, I'll call again though!!" 

"Bye bye!!" Once the call was ended Tommy looked at me and said "We play car now?"

"Yes buba we can play cars now."

"But only for a bit, you have to eat soon." he nodes and we play cars for 10-20 minutes "Alright Strawberry, time to eat." 

"No! p'ease I wan play."

'Sorry buba it's time to eat."  He just looked away and kept playing "Tommy don't ignore me please." Phil and Wil were now watching as I tried to get him to eat. Tommy stayed quiet "Tommy I'm going to tell you one more time, It's time to eat please stop ignoring me."  Tommy shook his head "Alright I'm counting to ten if you don't listen it'll be early to bed." 

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.." I went over and picked him up and brought him to the dining room placing in in a chair. "Phil could you clean the toy's up while I make lunch!"

"Sure!" I walked into the kitchen and started making food, for me Phil and Wil I'm making grilled cheese and for Tommy i'm giving him goldfish, apple sauce  and, cut up fruits. I started the grilled cheese first by buttering up one side of the bread slice then putting cheese in the middle  and putting them on the griddle, I let them sit for a bit before flipping then I let them sit again once I thought they looked golden enough I put them on the plates and tuned the griddle off.

I then cut up some fruites put a goldfish packet on his plate and an apple sauce after that I walked over to the table and I put all the plates on the table. "Phil, Wil lunch is on the table!" I sat next to Tommy and started eating one Phil and Wil arrived they ate too "Tommy you have to have a nap once you are done eating, okay?" 

"No. I. Don't. Wanna. I not tired."

"You are tired you only get cranky when you are tired." once he was done we walked to the stairs, I picked him up and brought him to my room  Tommy immediately got in bed and did crabby hands, so I got in and he cuddled up to me and fell asleep. 'I told him he was tired, silly kid.' 

I stayed there and cuddled him until I heard my phone ringing. 'My stupid ringer is so loud!!' I grabbed my phone and answered "Hello?" 

"It's Tommy's dad, any news on the kid i'm desperate!" 

'He's drunk how do I know? I can hear him slurring his words' "Uh..No nothing new on him sorry sir!" 

"For fuck sakes!!" I heard a bottle satter. 

"Techie, you woke me upppp." Tommy whined. The line went quiet but I could still hear his breathing 

"Tommy?" His dad said 

 Opps, cliff hanger :) 

words: 691