Chapter Two

OMG!!! Thank you for all the support!!! ILY!!! I'm getting editors so look out for the upcoming changes!! Anyways, y'all are the best and remember to vote for my story!!!

Kate struts into the tattoo shop dramatically. The tattoo homeo sapin rolls their eyes. It's one of those girls.

Kate sighs and looks down at the grey floor in disappointment. She smacks her lips loudly. "Can I get a tattoo of a water bottle?"

The tattoo homeo sapin just looks at her blankly. "Sure."

The tattoo homeo sapin was not surprised seeing as they once had a girl ask for a mutilated human to be tattooed on her ass.

They show Kate to a blue chair, and Kate shows them the picture of a Fuji water bottle. The water bottle has a fish inside for reasons hitherto unknown. "How exactly does this work?"

The tattoo homeo sapin raises their eyebrow. "You take a needle, you take ink, and you stick it in your skin, stupid ass bitch."

Kate looks up in surprise. "What was that?"

"Nothing."

Kate looks lifeless inside. The tattoo homeo sapin gently presses the needle to Kate's leg skin. Kate screams like a toddler who's being thrown out of a window.

Hours pass and finally the tattoo is finished. Kate finally looks downward. "Thank you. It's gorgeous."

The tattoo is the size of an obese, ugly, rat that has arthritis. It covers her thiccccccccccc∞ thigh. It is a totally great idea for a tattoo. 

Achoo. Kate sneezes.