Birds of a Feather. . . Get Webbed Together?

"TOOOOO THE WIIIINDOOOOOW! TOOOO THE WAAAALLL!"

Spider-Man cringed at Deadpools less than on key attempt at singing as the man threw another baddie into said wall, effectively knocking the poor robber out.

He quickly webbed him there before flipping over gracefully dodging three bullets and ending in a spin to kick the one behind him.

"TILL THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY B-"

"Deadpool!" Peter shouted though he couldn't hide the amused tone in his voice and he mentally kicked himself at the smile stuck stupidly on his face.

Because that was just so Wade.

Another punch and Deadpool paused before suddenly dancing side to side,

"MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD!"

And this time Spider-Man didn't hold back his laugh as he webbed the last baddie up.

He didn't even berate himself for calling him Wade in his head rather than Deadpool. This was becoming a more accepted title to the merc as of late.

"Your 90's/2000's kick is going to kill me Pool," he crossed his arms as the leather clad man came up with his "I KNOW YOU WANT IT"

Webbing the Alpha he jerked him forward laughing, planning on swinging him to the other side of the roof in their strange unspoken way of saying" you go get food meet you at the normal place."

Unfortunately Peter hadn't expected Wades wings to fling out as he was doing it, causing the other to twist around, the webbing to be caught on a wing and pulling him forward on top of the vigilante, sticky spider web now holding their chests and one wing together.

They were mere inches apart. Wade wasn't singing anymore. Peter wasn't laughing. He could see the red clad anti-heroes opposite wing ruffle and he knew he wanted to present-again! But Peter had told him no more-especially during fights or around baddies.

And Peter couldn't figure out why he kept doing it. It wasn't like he was going to respond. It wasn't like he was going to take that type of rejection.

Though laying on his back, Wades large muscled body on top of his own Peter felt his resolve crumble just a bit. Leaning his head into Wades neck, and inhaling deeply as the other shuddered Peter sighed at the purely Alpha scent on the other. Some very small and sad part of him-he fondly called that part of him his bitch omega side- really wanted to just let Wade ravish him. To mate with him.

And god that was most assuredly NOT a gun in Wades pocket.

Pushing the other over he made quick work of his webs and climbing off him, his arousal sharp in the air along with Deadpools own.

"Pizza," was all he could say before he swung off before he did something stupid.

Like show his ugly, shameful black wings.

--------=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=--=--=-=--=-==-=-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-
Peter flipped over from where he had been climbing the wall of the building to hand stand on the edge of the roof giving his back a good stretch.