Tactics : Chapter 20

WAR CAMP

It has been month since Naruto and Minato have joined the main base in the Land of Rivers there haven't been any big battles which have caused conflict among Konoha and other Villages.

He and Minato have been like roommates one thing Naruto learned ablut Minato is he is a organized person he always does his work on time nd he enjoyed his company he thanked god that his roommate isn't Fugaku. Naruto knows that Fugaku can't stand him and who can blame him Naruto humiliated him in front of his fellow Clan members and because of him he didn't married Mikoto he could have become Clan Head of the Uchiha but that Madara's Grandson ruined everything. Once he prided himself as the strongest Uhiha in his generation but he had to cone and ruin everything for him.

Naruto also got really well Sakumo Hatake and the Ino-chika-cho trio. In this month he has been training in Medical NinJutsu he had Madara's basic knowledge for Medical NinJutsu but he didn't know that mych if you could rank his Medical NinJutsu it would be low Chunin he trained on it with Tsuki who was the best Medical Ninja after her Mother she didn't have the hundred healing mark yet but she was also skilled in other stuff to. She was good  with KinJutsu and good at TaiJutsu he added her Mothers brutal strength with the Senju/Uzumaki style and she had basic knowledge of FuinJutsu sice she was part Uzumaki.

Naruto also noticed that Kakashi was like Sakumo in almost every aspect he was strong, well respected and the biggest difference between them is that Sakumo is always on time and Kakashi isn't. Naruto still his remembered Genin days with Team 7 Kakashi would always arrive late Sakura will hit him every chance she got and Sasuke was just being Sasuke not else to say then that Snake bastard gave Sasuke the curse mark and Sasuke became more emo. Naruto now knew how Sasuke was a teme because of his Father. Naruto didn't like Fugaku one bit he reminded him of Sasuke was to much.

Naruto glanced over his shoulder suddenly as he felt another chakra approaching him from behind.

The Chakra was easily recognizable as that of Shikaku Nara.

'So, it's happening after all,' Naruto thought.

Shikaku Nara was the commanding officer of ten of his kin. They formed Division One, whose purpose was tatical plabs. They were stationed in the middle of the camp near the to every tent, because the Nara clan were the strongest clan best they were the smarteest clan and Shikaku Nara was the smartest guy in the whole Village s he was the head of the tactical division.

The other nine captains of the camp were Shikaku Nara, Choza Akimichi, Minato Namikaze, Fugaku Uchiha, Shibi Aburame, Hiashi Hyuga, Hizashi Hyuga,  Tsuki Senju, and Kushina Uzumaki. Though all but the last four were new Jounin, Sakumo seemed to have the utmost confidence in their abilities.

I'm the only Special Jonin in the whole camp too,' Naruto thought he remembered that everyone is under is command only Sakumo Hatake can overrule his decision.

"What's the Captain of the Fourth Division doing all the way out here?" Shikaku asked in a lazy tone that was clearly good natured.

"I should ask the same thing, Captain Nara," Naruto answered with a small smile as he turned to face his comrade. Like Inoichi's, Shikaku's attire had not changed since Naruto had first met him.

"None of that," Shikaku said with a dismissive hand gesture. "I'm here because General Hatake needs to speak with you. I'm sure you know why."

"Yeah, I think I know why," Naruto said with a sigh. "What will Division One be doing? You guys made it clear early on that Division One won't serve a combative role since the Yamanaka clan are the sensors and the Nara clan is made for tactical plannings."