10

Hayes

"Half brother?" I whispered as I closed the door.

"In my mind I'm really an only child," she crossed her arms.

"What's the deal with you two?" I asked, sitting on my bed.

"Him and I are kinda the same, but he's deeper in the crime world than I am. He deals drugs and arms, he's just mad that I ran away from the game because I got too scared. I was supposed to start working with him and I bailed because I didn't wanna live like this anymore. He also is mad at the fact that I got my attention from my dad because he was more concerned about me since I was turning my life around," she explained.

Kaylin's life just seemed to get crazier. I would've never known this is all the baggage she has with the way she carries herself now. However, with all this despondent information, an idea popped into my head.

"What if he could help us?" I questioned quietly.

"What do you mean?" she looked boggled and put her hands on my shoulders.

"What if he could get us out of this. I know he probably has some authoritative involvement since you mentioned he deals arms. There's a bunch of dirty cops there, especially in New York. Maybe they could get our names cleared for this whole thing and maybe yours cleared for all that happened years ago," I suggested.

"You're onto something slick," she began to rub my shoulders, "maybe your deceptive mind is a little useful."

"I'm using it for good now baby," I smirked and pecked her lips.

Running - h.g [Chasing Sequel] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara