FIFTEEN

A/N
DOUBLE UPDATE- make sure you read chapter 14 before this one💜

•FIFTEEN•
Matthew

Amara is quick to climb off my lap and rush into the bathroom. I try and compose my racing heart and take a deep breath before walking over to the door and opening it.

"Marie?" I furrow my eyebrows. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh sorry, I thought this was mine and Lizzie's room." She giggles and I stare at her with blank eyes.

Even a blind person could see that this girl has a crush on me. She's definitely going to be a problem if she doesn't learn to back off.

"Goodnight, Marie." I go to close the door but she puts her foot in the way, stopping it from fully closing.

"Goodnight Matthew." She flutters her eyelashes and I stare at her in disgust. My first name only sounds good coming out of my Mara's mouth.

"It's Professor James to you." I correct and slam the door in her face.

I turn around to see Amara glaring at the door. "Fucking bitch." She mumbles and I sigh. "Why is she so obsessed with you?!" She sighs laying down on the bed and I walk over to the foot of the bed.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and she shakes her head, sitting up on her elbows.

"Stop apologising, Matthew. You can't help being hot I guess." She shrugs and I chuckle.

Then I get the urge to taste her on my tongue. She's sat with her knees bent but closed together and I suddenly want to open them up further.

I gulp and Amara furrows her eyebrows. "Are you okay?" She whispers.

"I-I....Erm c-can I..." I continue to stare at her closed legs and then back to her deep brown eyes.

"You want to touch me?" She tilts her head and I nod my head.

"O-Only if thats okay with you." I kneel on the bed and my eyes widen and my heart begins to race when she opens her legs. I crawl in between her legs and trail my fingers up and down her smooth thighs. "Can I?" I hover my hands over the waistband of her shorts and she lifts her hips so I can pull them down her legs.

My dick instantly hardens when I see that she has no underwear on. Her wet pussy glistens right infront of me and I lick my lips.

"Have you ever touched a woman before?" Amara questions and I shake my head. "You want me to guide you." I shake my head again.

I may be a virgin but I'm very aware of how the female anatomy works. I lightly run my finger up and down her slit and a small whimper escapes her lips.

She sounds like an Angel.

I begin to rub her clit and just listen to the angelic moans escaping her lips. I slip two fingers into her wet hole and feel her walls tighten around them.

"Matthew." She whispers breathlessly and I can't help but instantly attach my mouth to her pussy. She jolts and a loud moan escapes her lips. "Oh shit!"

She tastes so good, so fucking good.

I suck on her clit and insert a finger at the same time and I feel her wrap her thighs tighter around me.

"Wait, wait, wait." I lift my head up and frown.

"Do you not like it?" I begin to panic and my face heats in embarrassment.

"I love it, Matthew. I wanna try something." She whispers and I nod. "Strip and get on your back." I gulp and take my boxers off before laying on my back.