Chapter 4

Siobahn didn't know what to make of this comment. She started to feel panic. She knew her mother couldn't have possibly had another daughter, could she? The girl with the blue hair said, "Sorry, it's just well you do look like my mother. Wait, is your name Siobahn Lestrange?" Siobahn's face drained of color. The girl quickly asked if she was okay. Then the girl quickly tried to make Siobahn feel better. "Come here for a minute." The girl said. She took Siobahn by the hand and led her to an empty compartment. Siobahn finally managed to say, "How do you know who I am?" The girl said, "My name is Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks. I think you're my cousin. My mothers name is Andromeda Tonks, maiden name is Black." Relief came over Siobahn, she knew she had a cousin from her aunt Andromeda but didn't know her name or what she looked like. The Malfoys rarely spoke about her. Tonks was scared at first to talk to Siobahn but decided to go for it. They sat down in this compartment and began to talk. Siobahn felt so at ease with Tonks, she loved her cousin Draco and aunt Narcissa, but she wished she could have gone to live with her aunt Andromeda. Siobahn felt comfortable with her cousin and told her how she felt so different from the Malfoys and her mother and how she was afraid of turning out like Bellatrix. Also about her fear of what other people thought of Bellatrix's daughter attending Hogwarts. They talked like this till the lunch triply came by. Her uncle Lucius gave Siobahn an allowance so she bought a sandwich, Bertie Botts's Every Flavor Beans and some pumpkin pastries which were her favorite. She offered to buy Tonks some goodies but Tonks had already bought her own lunch and snacks.
After they ate they continued on talking. Siobahn found out that Tonks doesn't like to be called by her real name and that she is in her fifth year at Hogwarts. Tonks also told her not worry so much. "Just be yourself and no one will know who your mother is unless you go around telling everyone. And even if they have a problem with that it's not your problem, it's theirs." Siobahn gave Tonks a huge smile and left worries behind.