Chapter 3

On the morning of her departure, she woke up earlier than usual but stayed in bed for a moment and thought how excited and nervous she was. She was so happy to finally attend Hogwarts but was extremely worried about which House she would be placed in. Her aunt and uncle had made comments saying, "Of course she will be in Slytherin, she is a pure blood and a part of the Black family." She knew that that wasn't true though, not all of her mothers family had been in Slytherin. For example, her moms cousin Sirius Black, was placed in Gryffindor and her aunt Andromeda (Bellatrix and Narcissa's sister) was placed in Slytherin but she married a muggle born and that is according to her family, an abomination. Both got taken off the family's tapestry and everyone turned their back on them.
In a way she wanted to be placed in Slytherin but then she didn't. She let out a huge sigh and thought, "I'm going to push it out of my mind for now, it'll be over tonight." She finally decided to get up and start getting ready.
Her aunt and uncle called her for breakfast, she pushed the nervousness from her mind. Her cousin Draco was telling Siobahn that he didn't want her to leave. She told him that it'll be okay and before he knows it he would be attending Hogwarts too.
They got to kings cross station got onto platform 9 and 3/4 which unseen by muggles eyes. The first moment she stepped onto platform 9 and 3/4 it took her breath away. All the nervousness left her body and she knew that it didn't matter which house she will belong in because this is the world she belonged in.
Her uncle Lucius helped her with her trunk and she said her goodbyes. Her aunt told her to write after her first day of classes to let them know how her first day went. She hugged all three Malfoys and boarded the Hogwarts express.
She found a compartment that no students in it and took a seat. The train began to move and she looked out the window to wave her final goodbye to her family. Siobahn was on her way to Hogwarts. A few minutes passed when her compartment door opened and the twin boys she met at Flourish and Blotts. They asked if it was okay to set with her and she said, "Of Course!"
They spent the rest of the ride talking about their lives, well, as much as Siobahn dared to tell.
All of a sudden they heard a thump outside their compartment, when Siobahn looked she saw that girl fell. She went to go help her up, she was a pretty girl, she looked to be a few years older than her and her hair was bright blue. They looked at each other in the eye and Siobahn felt a connection. She didn't understand it but she felt there was something that tied her to this girl.
The girl with the blue hair said, "Wow! You look like my mom!"