makin' it oFfiCiAL

Isadora's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room just reading when someone knocked quietly.

"Come in!" I finished the sentence and looked up. "Oh, hi Klaus,"

"Hiya...I have something for you,

"Oh?" He pulled a bunch of flowers out from behind his back. "Oh they're so lovely, you got them for me?"

"Yeah...I saw them in someone's garden and i asked if i could pick a few..." I was almost lost for words. I smiled at him.

"No one's ever gotten me flowers before..."

"Great! Well, first time for everything!" He seemed extremely nervous.

"I'll get some water for them?"

"No!- I mean, just wait a second because I wanted to ask you something,"

"Oh, sure? But, you look terrified," He really did. I grabbed his free hand and it was shaking. "Is everything okay?"

Klaus' P.O.V

"YES! Yes, everything is fine..." Pull yourself together! "Everything is perfect, I just- It's taken me this long to process everything properly and- I came to ask you-" I took a deep breath. C'mon... "TOBEMYGIRLFRIEND"

Izzie started laughing. That's never good, right...?

"OF COURSE I WILL YOU SILLY DUFFER!" I breathed a siGh of relief and I was smothered into a hug. "No need to get so worked up about it..." I didn't answer. I just kept hugging her and everything was fine. I only hoped that I didn't get brutally murdered by her brothers.

a/n

AH I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND REALLY BAD BUT THERE'S A PROPER CHAPTER NEXT!

and i'm sorry i've been mia for like two weeks

loveyoubyeee

;)

264 words