deleted scene

SIKE!! im not gone yet!

i wrote this like 4 months ago ...

i decided that this would be a hilarious way to end the story so here it is! it's gonna be a weird take on the scene with duncan and quiggles fighting over the pizza. it was inspired by gretab193 's extremely weird storyline suggestions. i decided to make it a weird 'choose your story' so you can scroll down and choose which character is doing what. idk, i thought that'd be cool.

righT, LET'S GO!

It became a fight to the death between the two brothers over the Last Slice. Unbeknownst to them, someone was lurking in the cupboard because I say so and it doesn't matter how it was humanly possible to come downstairs and sit in the cupboard without being noticed, tHeY mAnAgEd iT oKaY! Ahem. UnBeKnOwNsT to them, this person intended to steal the Last Slice for themselves. This person was:

Klaus (keep reading)
Sunny (scroll down to her name)
or read them both (i know you're probably gonna read them both)

K L A U S ! ! !

He snuck into the cupboard incredibly expertly and hid until he could snatch the Last Slice. He hid until he decided it was the right time to JUMP OUT!

"AAAHHH!" *really high pitched*

SNATCH the pizza,

"HEEY!!!!"

and S P R I N T up the stairs before either Quagmire caught up to him. Luckily, Violet had hauled Iz into her room so the spare room was free and Klaus barricaded the door behind him and sat down to finish the pizza in peace.

S U N N Y ! ! !

Those idiots are so clueless. They're about to get PRANKED so hard. Sunny was mad she didn't get more that one and a half slices of pizza so she was going to get her vengeance. iT dOeSn'T mAtTeR hOw sHe gOt dOwNsTaIrS! What does matter, is that she was going to get the Last Slice no matter what.

She heard the two of them scrambling about and she made her move. She slipped quietly out of the cupboard and quickly up onto the bench, she sOmEhOw did so without either of them noticing (n i n j a), reached out and plucked the pizza from Quigley's outstretched hand.

"OI!!"

Too easy! She hopped off the bench and galloped up the stairs to the room,

"NO!"

And shut the door. It was her pizza now. But, she would share it with Bea. Obviously.

a/n

mkay, this was just a fun lil thing i wanted to write for the ending of this story!