Before you start reading

First off all, if you want more girls to make an appearance here feel free to tell me but beware though because the maximum number of girls will be 25 since I don't want to make extremely long chapters, there's already 10 girls in these scenarios so you can give 15 more suggestions. You can also give suggestions about what kind of scenarios you guys want, for example "First argument" or "Meeting your parents" and so on. 

     Second of all, I won't follow the Azur Lane story from both anime and game, not sure if it will even have a story at all but I will just go on with my ideas so don't go crazy if that specific thing in the anime doesn't happen in this story. Also, keep in mind that you're not gonna be a commander of a fleet or a nation, you're just gonna be a normal guy since I want to make things different, not sure how it will play out though.

     Third of all, I do not fully know the girls personality and I will try my best to make them act 100% like in the anime and game, if I don't know then I'll just go ahead and try to give the closest personality that can suit the specific girl. Also there's gonna be multiple universes so the reader won't have a huge harem, Example: Y/N is 24, is a student and most likely he'll meet with Long Island, Y/N is 19, is looking for a part time job and bumps into Repulse. You most likely got the general idea.

And Finally, just have fun reading it! I'm also doing it for fun and I want to experiment with other stuff not just x reader type stories, I may not be the best writer out there but at least I'm trying my best to make everything have a logical scenario. It may confuse me a bit since I have to come up with different scenarios for every girl but I won't give up.

     PS: Slow updates.