Chapter 5: Barry?!

During the meeting they were all sitting at a long table. Clark was talking about were the Joker could be or what he plans to do next. While Shiera was sitting next to Diana and Bruce was sitting across from Diana and Barry was sitting next to Bruce. At first Bruce and Diana just kept starring and smiling at each other but then they realized that they should pay attention so, that it was they did. 

After the meeting had ended Shiera went over to talk to Diana. 

"Hey Diana can I talk to you for a minute?" Shiera asked walking towards Diana. "Sure." "Okay lets go out in the hallway and talk." Shiera said. They both walked out of the meeting room and started walking down the hall. 

"So I heard that Bruce was at your house this morning."

"Wait, who told you that?" Diana said as she stopped walking. "Barry." Shiera said while turning to her. "Of course." Diana said sighing. 

"Sooo....you wanna tell me what happened?" Shiera said smirking. "ummm.....I mean we were just working." Diana said lying to her. "Ok, well I got to go. I have a mission I need to take care of." Shiera said. 

Diana goes walking around trying to look for Barry. She had finally found him when she walked up towards him upset. 

"Barry?!" Diana said walking towards him."Uh oh." Barry thought to himself. "Yea?" Barry asked a little scared. 

"Why did you tell Shiera that Bruce came by my house." She asked while she raised her left eyebrow. "I...I uh just wanted to tell her that you guys were together at your house." Barry said. 

"Please stop telling people about what me and Bruce are doing." She asked nicely. "Ok." Barry said apologetic. 

Bruce had finished talking to Clark and started looking around for Diana. After a few minutes of searching he found her. Bruce walks up behind her and asks her if she wants to have lunch?

"Hey Princess." Bruce said while walking behind her. "Hey." "Wanna grab lunch?" Bruce asked. "Sure." Diana said smiling. 

After Diana and Bruce had lunch they went back to her house. "So what do you wanna do Bruce?" Diana asked him. "I don't know.....do you want to watch a movie?" Bruce asked. "Yeah. I movie sounds good." Diana goes to turn on the tv. 

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" Bruce asked while looking at her. "How about a romance movie?" She asked with a smirk on her face. "Ok." Bruce said. Bruce does not want to watch a romance movie but he does not want to say no to his princess.