Chapter 4: How are you feeling?

Diana wakes up the next morning and gets herself dressed. She stays home today because she still has a small headache.  

When Diana was in the kitchen making herself some coffee she gets a text message on her phone. She grabs her phone to see who it was. It was Bruce. 

Diana's text messages with Bruce. 

Bruce: Good Morning Diana. How are you feeling? 

Diana: I am feeling much better, I just still have a little headache. 

Bruce: Are you staying home? 

Diana: Yeah, I think it is best for me to stay home today. Were you able to find the Joker? 

Bruce: No, me, Lucius and the GCPD are working on finding him. 

Diana: Well if you want I can go to your place and help you with finding Joker? 

Bruce: No, it's fine you should stay home and rest. 

Diana: Bruce. I'm fine I slept in and I got my coffee and I'm not tired. Please let me help you I have nothing to do today? 

Bruce: Alright. But let me go to your place so you don't have to worry about driving. 

Diana. Okay. Thanks.

Bruce: No Problem. 

25 minutes later Diana hears a knock on her door. She walks up to the door and opens it. She see's Bruce and let's him into her house. 

"Hey Bruce." "Hey Diana." "Would you like any coffee?" Diana asked him. "Sure, that would be great." Diana walks over to the kitchen to make some coffee for Bruce. Bruce walks over to the living room to pull out his laptop and files and start working but he could not help but stare at Diana. He thought to himself of how beautiful Diana's hair had looked. Her hair was a raven color and it was down and curly. Diana turns around to catch him starring.

"Your coffee is done....what?" Diana said while walking towards him to give him the coffee. "umm...nothing." Bruce said while taking a sip of his coffee that Diana just gave to him. 

It was only 9:30 in the morning when both of them started working but Bruce could not concentrate on his work because he kept thinking of her. He loves her. He just doesn't know how to tell her. 

Diana looks over to catch him starring at her again. They both keep looking at each other straight in the eyes without breaking any eye contact. They move closer until their noses were almost touching each other. She could feel his breath on her lips.

Bruce and Diana had finally kissed. Bruce pulled away from the kiss and whispered in her ear. "Diana, I love you." She had smiled at his words and whispered back. "I love you too." Bruce then started to kiss her neck. She let out a small moan and bit her bottom lip. Bruce had never heard her moan like that. "You like that?" Bruce said. "Mhm." Diana said with her eyes closed. 

Bruce had started kissing his way down to her collar bone. "Can I keep going?" Bruce whispered. Diana just nodded her head. He continued to work his way around her neck and to the collar  bone leaving a hickey. Diana could not help but moan as she felt him on her. 

Bruce had stopped kissing her neck and put her on his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist. 

They started kissing each other on the lips. She could feel him slip his tongue into her mouth. She had gladly received it and continued kissing him. 

He stood up and carried her to her bedroom without breaking the kiss. They continued what they were doing in the bedroom for a long time. 

Once they had finished they both feel asleep for a while. Diana was sleeping on his chest while Bruce was sleeping with his arms around her. Bruce had woke up and looked at Diana while she was sleeping. He smiled and began to stroke her hair. Diana had woke and looked at Bruce. 

"Hi." Diana said in a tired tone. "Hi." He said. They had both woke up at around 11:00 in the morning. She laid back down on his chest. Bruce wanted to ask her a question a really important question. "Diana?" "Yeah?" Diana said looking back up at him. 

"I have had feelings for you ever sense I saw you and I will always care about you. Would you maybe like to umm.... be my girlfriend? Bruce asked hoping she will say yes. Diana stares at him and has a beautiful big smile on her face. "Yes!" She said happily. Diana brings him into a passionate kiss. 

They both got out of bed and put their clothes back on. They then started to continue working for about an hour and tried to find out were the Joker might be. 

They both sit back to take a break and Diana turns on the tv so they could watch something and Bruce puts his arms around her and they cuddle for a little bit while watching tv. After 35 minutes of watching tv Bruce gets a call from Barry Allen. 

"Who's calling?" Diana said looking up at Bruce. "It's Barry."

Bruce's phone call with Barry. 

Bruce:"Hello?"

Barry: "Hey where are you?"

Bruce: "I'm with Diana."

Barry: "oh"

Bruce: "What did you need?"

Barry: "Well me, Clark, and Shiera might have an Idea on were the Joker could possibly be."

Bruce: "Okay. We are on our way."

"What did Barry say?" Diana asked. "He said that they might have an idea on were Joker could be so we are going to head to Justice League headquarters and have a private meeting." "Okay." Diana said getting up from the couch. 

"I'll drive." Bruce said.