Chapter 5 Stories

Autumn and the other fairies had been wondering the ground for the last few days, Bradley had volunteered to stick with them through there time here, Autumn was glad Grange had turned down Victor request, he made Storm nervous, he had poked fun at her name during dinner one night. Even though Victor had made no harm in it, Storm had grew upset, clinging to Sarah next to her.

Sarah had set alight to his trousers, with was a issue in its self.Autumn had wanted Grange to stick close but he hadn't Grange had made the choice to watch her from a far, Autumn still saw him she tried to steal looks at him but she hadn't realised that Grange had noticed, he wolf had taken notice of her, her body her smell everything. Lavender had filled his home up, forcing him to spend more time outisde, clear of her smell so Grange could think straight.

Autumn and her sisters had been given what they called clothes and items that covered there lady parts up, they had all been confused and Autumn found the underwear comfortable. They had met another wolf, female which shocked Autumn, she had once read that only the males could change into the wolf form. But the young girl who she remembered has Anna, was very kind hearted Autumn noticed she had scars on her body and when she had asked Anna she said she simply said fighting like it was normal. 

Autumn looked down at Anna body with envy, as they all sat outside in a circle enjoying the sunshine together, Storm had liked Anna she was leaning against as though they had been friends forever. Autumn looked over at Anna, her skin was dark like the earth they laid on and she had this long short black hair, Autumn loved how Anna skin was different. 

"Are you guys coming tonight?" It got all the girls attention, all been pulled out of there deep thoughts and looking at Anna, Anna laughed at them all "Well I think it's actually for you guys "Anna added in.

Sarah who was sat next to storm playing with her hair, she had started being more loving towards Storm, Sarah wanted to make sure Storm was okay through this all, they were all worried for her and wondered why she had wanted to come here.

"What's happening tonight?"Rose had spoken up curiously, Autumn eyed Rose up, Queen Rina had entrusted Autumn to take care of all the girls and she would take this job to seriously she knew Queen Rina had chosen her for a reason. And she noticed that Rose had been acting a little strange since they got here, not that she knew Rose really before this, the only girl Autumn had knew before this was Storm and that was because Storm couldn't control herself just yet.

Bradley was sitting a distance beside them, keeping an eye. Autumn would smile at him from time to time, almost feeling sorry that he'd got stuck with a bunch of fairies,  Bradley never seemed to mind though but Autumn had a little feeling she knew why, looking over to River for a moment and then back at Anna.

"The Alpha is throwing a bonfire party tonight, for you guys to get to know other, ya no maybe we all share stories about each other " The fairies looked at each other, all filled with excitement, thinking back to there own flower bonfire parties they would have.

"We're all very curious to hear fairies story, I've heard a few myself but everyone thought fairies had long but died off" Anna admitted, its true, Autumn had learnt they none knew of her kind but she knew some history of her kingdom, they were hiding to keep there self safe from those who wanted to use them.

"What did you know of us?" Autumn asked Anna, she was curious to know what they all really though "I had always been told Fairies were sensual creatures, always staying in small groups and that" Anna stopped, a blush covering her face as she wondered if she should carry on.

"I heard fairies were very sexual, taking many lovers, luring men warriors into the woods and well you know having sex with them untilled the men died" The girls all looked at eachother very shocked, Bradley hadn't said a word behind the girls but he was listening, he saw the fairies looking very shocked. Autumn was beyond shocked, Storm didn't say nothing but blush while Sarah got angry, the fire in her blood raising making her skin look more pink. Rose didn't dare look, she stared into the distance pretending not to notice.