Chapter 10.

"Okay. So, Ashton. Tell us everything." Gerard said.
"Well, A few nights ago, it seems like weeks, But my mom had her new boyfriend over Adam. They tied me up in a chair. And then all of this sudden, Adam came and got me, drove off and then boom. Car crash. I woke up in a hospital and you know how bad I hate hospitals." I told them. Mikey nodded and Gerard smiled. "Then after a little while I found out that Adam died in the car crash, I was really upset even though I barley knew him. He saved my life, and I should've died not him." I paused. Tearing up at the though of it all. "And then I found out that Mike Dirnt, from the one and only Green Day, was my father. I got to talk to Billie Joe and Tré for a while until Mike came back in and told me I could leave. That's when the crazy stuff started." I waited for them to process it all. But all they did was stare at me with shock. "Your dad is Mike Dirnt?!" Gerard and Mikey screeched. I nodded and smiled. I began talking again, "And I ended up here. I went to hang out with Green day yesterday I think. And then I ate dinner with the Armstrong's. And then next thing you know, I see you guys."

"Okay. So. Your dad is Mike Dirnt. The Mike Dirnt from Green Day." Mikey says. "Yup." I reply. "Well that explains the huge house." Gerard states. I've always had a crush on Gerard. The way his eyes would light up if he would smile. His laugh. His singing was beautiful. I loved his personality. He was truly beautiful. Inside and Out. I just wish I could tell him somehow.

I just wish...

"Well now it's your turn to tell me why you're here." I tell them. "Now this my friend is going to be interesting." Mikey says with a laugh. "Well you see, We didn't really have enough room for all of us in that small apartment. And at that time dad had gotten a job opportunity over here. Which was cool at first. But then me and Mikey realized that we would be leaving Frank, Ray and the band behind." Gerard says. I nodded. I understood that he loved the band a lot and didn't want to leave it all behind. I wouldn't either if I was him. "But our parents knew how much it meant to us so they let Ray and Frank come with us. Also, we found a drummer. His name is Bob, and he's like sick at the drums." Mikey continued, " So they came with us." I nodded and asked, " So Frank and Ray are here? And where's Bob?" "Their all at home I guess." Mikey said quietly. "And that's basically our story so far." Gerard said smiling.

Fuck, his smile. He's smiling at me!

I have to calm down. He probably doesn't like me anyways so why bother?

Hey guys. I made a little time to update on a new chapter. Hope you like it! :-D also thank you all so much. I'm like on 200 reads almost! That's a lot! Well for me anyways. Don't forget to vote comment annnnddddd..... Stay rad! ~a