Chapter 5.

Alone.
Alone was the only word to describe me right now. I was put into an orphanage and all the kids hate me.
"You whore!" Krissy shouted at me. She was the 'bully' there. I sound like a fucking three year old but it's true. She was. I had no other word that could describe her. Unless you wanted to hear me swear, then that's all. Mike had told me two weeks ago he would come and get me out of here.
Liar.
Liar was the word that reminded me of him. I looked up to him. I waited for him. Day and night. Never slept because I thought I would miss something. Him. He never came. I was starting to think he forgot about me. And he lied to me and really wasn't my father. 'Ash. Mike will come I promise' Cody spoke to me. 'Now Ashton. Please stay strong.'
"Are you even listening to me you bitch?!" Krissy shouted at me. I was terrified. I always was. Of everyone. Except Cody. "Get up!" She shouted at me. I stood up. And I waited. *WHACK* there you go. She punched me. Straight in the face. I swear I could feel blood coming down from my nose. I told my self to stay strong. For Cody. *KICK* Fuck. straight in my stomach! I fell to the ground clutching my stomach and feeling several other feet kicking me. Krissy. Layla. And Alexis.

A/N: sorry if that's your name I didn't have any other names to put.

Constantly kicking me. Finally they stopped. "Now next time. You bitch. You better not talk back. Don't even say a word. Got it?!" Krissy screamed at me. "y-yes" I whispered. "I JUST SAID DONT SPEAK!" She punched me again and kicked me down to the floor. And left.
Hurting.
Hurting was what I was feeling. Pain. Suffering. Dying. "help me Mike. please" I whispered to myself as I passed out on my window seal. I had climbed over there because there was no place to sleep. They had to give me the only room without a bed. It was an empty room. I wish Mike would have came here by now.
--- Dream ---
'Ash?' I heard Cody speak to me.
'Cody?' I asked.
'I'm here.' Cody appeared there. With his black Green Day shirt on. The one he died with.
'Nice shirt.' I joked.
'Haha funny Ash.' Cody said sarcastically.
'Ash. I have to tell you something very important.' Cody said to me.
'Okay? What is it?' I asked.
'Mike will come.' he told me.
I nodded.
'But, something bad will happen. In a few days. Ashton. No one here will be able to protect you. No one. Not even me. Ashton I'm sorry. But I have to go.' Cody told me all this at once I got so confused.
'Wait! Cody! What do you mean? When will Mike come? Don't go yet!' I screamed these words so desperately.
'I can't Ash. I'm sorry. Goodbye.'
--- end of dream ---
I woke up. It was early. I could see the pink and orange streaks in the sky. Then the sun finally peaked up a little. "Cody?" I spoke out loud. I knew he couldn't hear me. No one could. I was alone. I looked out the window. Admiring the sky. The sunlight came through my window and lit up the room. It was beautiful. I heard a knock at the door. My head snapped over to the door way and then I saw the headmistress. Mckenzie.
"Hello Ashton." She spoke kindly. She was nice to me. She helped me. A little. Well basically when she could.
"We have someone here that thinks they want to adopt you. So get your stuff packed and get ready." Mckenzie told me and then walked out the room.
It's Mike!
I got all of my stuff. It was only two shirts and two pairs of pants. I found an old brush and went into the bathroom and brushed my hair. I then got my stuff and ran downstairs. That's when I saw Mike. He stood there signing papers. I walked quietly over to him. He noticed me after he finished with the papers.
"Ashton!" He said while hugging me.
I just smiled. Krissy's words spun around in my head.
"Don't even say a word!"
"Well kiddo, you got all your stuff?" He asked. I nodded.
"Okay well let's go then." He walked me out and then we got into the car. And he drove off.

A/N: hey! I know this one is shorter than the last but I thought I should up date again :-) I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay rad! ~A