015.

DIANA had slept in. She had come home quite late the night before because she went a few towns over and had a bit of a killing spree. When she finally awoke she spent her morning in drowning business calls. She didn't have much time to see what was going on with the Scooby-Doo gang.

By now it was midday and she was now exiting her room when she bumped into her twin, "Hey where have you been all day?" he asked.

"Business call," she shrugged. Loud slams echoed around and the sound of Jenna's persistent screams followed. Diana sped down the stairs and saw Jenna holding a crossbow to who may or may not have been Alaric.

"Get out!"

"Jenna. Put the cross-bow down, ok? It's me," Alaric pleaded with urgency. Everyone in the house was now alerted to what was going on and they were gathered around the human woman.

"Stay away from me," Jenna warned.

"What's going on?" Elena exclaimed.

"Ric came. Jen thinks he's still Nik," Diana said.

"It's me, Elena. I swear ok. He let me go. Klaus let me go," Alaric breathed.

"Prove it," Damon demanded looking him up and down suspiciously.

"Ok. Uh, the first night you and I spent together. Jeremy walked in right when I was about to-"

"Ok it's him," Jenna rushed out with flushed cheeks.

"Please do tell. What happened?" Diana wiggled her eyebrows at Jenna who's cheeks became flushed even more.

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan inquired.

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight," Ric announced making everyone look wary.

"Well, Elena it wasn't nice meeting you. Have a nice death," Diana responded after a few moments of silence. Damon hit her on the shoulder causing her to glare at him.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

They migrated into the parlour and Stefan interrogated Alaric, "So you don't remember anything that happened?"

"No. It's like I blacked out and woke up 3 days later. Katherine was there," Alaric confessed.

"Katherine's under compulsion. Damon managed to slip her some vervain but she can't leave until Klaus says so," Stefan explained.

"Where's Damon?" Elena spoke up looking around for him.

"I saw him go upstairs," Jenna said. Elena stood up and left and Diana glared at the spot she was in previously.

"What else did I do," Alaric begged. He was honestly worried he had made a fool of himself.

"You compelled some girl at school to ask Elena to save her a dance. Like a psychotic pervert. Then at the dance, you compelled the same girl to dedicate a dance to me. Then you killed the Bennett witch. After that, you told Jen about the supernatural and practically threatened her with a knife when she told you to leave," Diana explained, "So nothing big really."

The sound of someone struggling caught their attention and Stefan sped upstairs knowing it was most likely Elena.

"My brothers love this girl too much for their own good," Diana sighed before slumping back into the couch.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Diana and Alaric walked into the grill finding Damon immediately by the bar drowning his sorrows in liquor.