008.

WHEN Diana woke up the next day she didn't want to deal with the doppelganger's problems so she went on a killing spree in the next town. When she arrived back home her brother decided to take her to Elena's house.

They walked right in and Damon had to make a smart remark, "You should really lock your door," Diana had a scowl on her face from the sight of the doppelganger, "At least give me two points for creativity."

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena snapped.

"I do," Diana said with a smirk.

"What did Stefan have to say about this?" Elena fumed.

"He had a good laugh," Damon joked.

"And what did he have to say about Elijah being alive," Elena countered.

"Yeah that... I didn't tell him." Damon said taking a seat.

"Why not?" Elena questions in disbelief.

"Well A -what can he do about it, B -what I just said," Damon reasoned. Jeremy walked into the room at that moment and Damon started to question.

"Where's Bonnie," Damon questions just as he opens his mouth to ask the Salvatore girl a question.

"I thought she was meeting you," he replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm... on Elena patrol," Damon stated with a slight glare.

"I have nothing to do and I don't particularly like your sister but Damon dragged me here anyway," Diana spoke up.

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" Jeremy questioned.

"Vampire barbie asked me if she could handle it and I said why not? I figured if she screwed up he'd bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems." Damon smirked triumphantly.

"Hold on a second. Tonight's the fool moon?" Elena asked with wide eyes.

"Yep, but you're too absorbed with all your suicide tendencies to notice," Damon recalled as his phone rang. Diana walked into the kitchen looking for any sign of alcohol or Jenna. Damon walked into the kitchen. "We've got a problem-" Diana cut him off before he could finish.

"No, you have a problem I have an idiot who keeps getting into one."

Damon rolled his eyes as she smirked, "Fine you could just stay here with Elena then." Diana's eyes widened and she grabbed him by the jacket and dragged him back to the living room. "Change of plans. You babysit," Damon said.

"Hey, you know, you should get out," Diana taunted with a smirk and an innocent shrug.

"Yeah, enjoy the sun," Damon continued.

"Oh wait. You can't." They finished at the same time.

Jeremy who was laying across Elena laughed as Elena threw a pillow at the two Salvatores which they successfully dodged. Elena shoved her little brother off her in anger causing him to land on the floor.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Diana wasn't paying attention to what Damon and Alaric were saying she was playing candy crush on her phone. She was suddenly engulfed by the smell of wet dog and her nose scrunched in disgust.

She got up and grabbed her bag from next to her. "Where are you going?" Damon questioned confused.

"Home. I can't stand the smell, now thinking about it actually, I'll go visit Kat. She must be starving."

"Ok," Damon replied looking at the werewolf.

"Bye Dames," She said as she placed a kiss on his cheek, "Ric." She then sauntered out of the Grill and sped home to get a blood bag for the more interesting doppelganger.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Diana arrived back from the tomb to see shattered glass on the parlour floor and Damon and Rose on the couch.

"How bad is it," Damon asked.

"It hurts," Rose stated weakly.

"What the hell is going on here," Diana exclaimed throwing her bag and jacket onto the couch.

"She was bit. Werewolf," Damon replied.

Diana's mouth formed an 'o'. "It was nice to meet you, Rose." Diana knew what the consequences of the bit were and they were not pretty.

"It's healing," Damon says as he stares at the bite which was now stitching itself back together.

"It thought a werewolf bit was fatal," Rose says relieved but still confused.

"It is it'll come back," Diana stated bluntly with no remorse.

"Ana," Damon hisses, "You're not needed so you can go."

"Okay, I'll take my presence to the Gilbert house to find Jenna," Diana said turning around. "You'll be greatly missed, Rose." She said walking away and getting into her car and driving away.