Family Day

Warning: Sexual intentions. Please beware!

Family Day

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw the sun shining through the windows in the dorm. I sat up in my bed and noticed that the girls were still sleeping. As I got up out of my bed, I went to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day. It's Family Day. Yay. I sarcastically thought to myself. I turned on my sink and started to wash my face, so I could get all of the sleepiness out of me. Once I was done, I went back into the dorm room and noticed that Evie was trying to doll up my sister. I saw her trying to get Mal into a dress, but Mal was just not feeling today.

"Are you seriously trying to do this right now? It's too early for your bickering." I teased.

"Please tell your sister that she has to wear something presentable. She might actually meet his parents today. It is Family Day after all." Evie argued.

"Wait a minute now. I wasn't saying that I wasn't going to wear something nice. I just simply said that I wasn't wearing a dress. If I'm going to wear something nice. I'm going to do it my way." Mal protested.

"Best friends forever." I chuckled.

"What are you going to wear?" Evie asked.

"I was just planning on wearing something simple. My plain blue dress, leather jacket, and those leather booties that you always let me wear."

"All very good choices." We all shared a laugh as we continued to get ready. Once we were finished doing our makeup and hair, we had decided to meet up with the boys in their dorm. Once we had arrived, my eyes immediately fell on Jay's structure. I noticed that he was wearing a suit which was surprising, but it wasn't the typical suit. His suit jacket was made out of leather which were red and black. He wore a pair of black jeans and his leather boots. He wore his hair in a low half up half down style, which I thought looked nice. I saw him looking in my direction when I felt my cheeks start to heat up. I bit my lip and smiled as I walked towards him. I wrapped my around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, babe." He whispered.

"Hi." I whispered back.

"Are you feeling okay?" I slowly nodded my head as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I snuggled my head into his neck as I held him close to me. I felt his strong

arms wrap around my waist as he held me. I pulled away from him before placing a small kiss on his lips. He quickly returned the kiss before we both turned to face the rest of the group. When we turned around, I noticed that they either had a smile or a smirk across their faces.

"What?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"Nothing. It's just that you guys are made for each other." Carlos commented.

"You guys are the most adorable couple ever." Evie added.

"I hate to say it, but yeah, you guys are practically soulmates at this point. You guys are perfect for each other." Mal stated. I looked over to Jay when I saw that he had a sweet smile across his lips. I shyly smiled back before we rested our foreheads against one another. We started to rub our noses together before we pulled away from each other. They all awed while I giggled softly.

"Are we ready to go?" Jay asked as we all nodded our heads. We started to exit the room and made our way to the courtyard. We all stood at the balcony as we looked over everybody with their parents. I noticed Ben and a bunch of other students singing Be our Guest that Lumiere had sung for Ben's mother when she had first met the Beast. When the song was nearly over, we all walked down to where everybody was. Jay grabbed my hand as we started walking towards the front where Ben was. I noticed a chocolate fountain sitting on a table when both Carlos and Jay started eating out of it. Out of the corner, I saw Jay stick out his tongue to lick the fountain. I walked over to the two of them and pulled Jay away from the fountain. You looked at me confused as I pulled him back from the fountain.