The Scandelous Relationship of Dean Winchester and Taylor Swift

Cas was different. He was both loud and quiet at the same time. Everytime he spoke, it peaked Dean's interest, and it bothered the hell out of him.

        "So you got any good music in here?" Cas asked, prying open the glove box. Tons of cassettes tumbled out. "Well that answers that." he chuckled, picking up the first cassette.

        "C'mon man, didn't I tell you house rules? Driver picks the music." Dean shut the glove box as Cas snatched his hands back.

        "Yes, yes you did, but it's been 100 miles and we haven't listened to anything." Cas leaned forward, trying to catch Dean's eyes, "What are you hiding in there? You're Taylor Swift CDs?"

        Dean took his eyes of the road to meet the blue ones, "That was too far, man." his voice went down to a menacing whisper.

        "Oh my gosh," Cas' mouth fell open, "you have Taylor Swift, don't you?"

        "Shut up, man." Dean huffed.

        But Cas ignored him, "Do you love her, Dean? Do you loooovvve Taylor Swift?"

        "THAT'S IT," Dean stopped the car, "do you want me to turn this car around because I WILL." he turned to Cas.

        Cas' hands flew up, "Please no, kind sir, I was only joking," he repiled innocently, his eyes sparkling with amusement. They stared at each other for a few seconds, one trying not to laugh, the other seething.

        Finally Dean huffed, "You're a pain in the ass, you know that?"

        Cas just laughed, "Why do you think I'm a hitch hiker?"

        Dean started driving again, "Why are you a hitch hiker? You know my story, so what's yours?"

        "Oh well, that goes back to my parents and their insane religious standards." Cas slouched in his seat, his lip curling, "They would have loved Sammy, you know, someone who wanted to go to school and "make something of himself"." Cas looked out his window, "But that just wasn't me."

        "Wow, I guess we're both pretty screwed up, huh." Dean threw him a small smile, but Cas was long gone, engulfed in his past.