A/N: The End

Scudding hell.

This is it.

The end of Blood On Fire.

And here's a confession for y'all.

I'm not sad.

I feel absolutely zero emotion towards this except relief.

...Stars above-

That being said, let's get into some questions that I'm sure are remaining!

In "Chapter Five: Magic", Niki, Dream, and Tubbo were all mentioned. What happened there?

Okay, this requires me to, well, explain the universe.

Yeah, I'm explaining the AU AFTER I wrote it.

Basically, MCYT'ers are all magic.

That's the jist of it.

Depending on the Branch they get sent to, they end up in different servers.

For example, Pearl and Zloy and Pixl and Philza and DanTDM and ALL of those MCYT'ers had magic, and their own stories, just like Xay!

How did Grian survive falling into lava in "Chapter Six, Run"?

Okay, look.

This has gone through two different ideas, so...

First idea is that Xay's powers were growing.

Second is that Xay's powers were misinterpreted the whole time, and that he actually controls heat, not fire.

So feel free to interpret it how you like! Though I personally am settling with the second.

Why did you choose EX as the protagonist?

Because Hex. And fire. Although, in hindsight, this would've worked just as well with Tango as Xay, Zedaph as Hels, and Impulse as Xisuma. But eh.

Who is Storm? WHO ARE YOU?!

You will never know.

DID I SMELL RENSKALL AND BEETHO?!

Of course you did. Everything I write reeks of it, especially Beetho.

Final points.

1. I'm not proud of this story. It's really short and honestly just not that great. It didn't live up to my expectations for it, but I mean... it had a good run. Now we can say goodbye and never speak of this monstrosity again.

2. Oh, and one last question.

What's next?

When I ended RHAU (my last story), I had a plan. This story, in fact. I mean, the plan was just the book description and chapters 1-5, but it was there. However... I have no plan for another plot-continuous story.

Head empty.

HOWEVER, I do have a plan for what I want to do next. A really big plan, at that.

Y'all know those 30 day challenges?

Well... I combined two of them and made a 59 day challenge.

It's 59 because one was 31 days and the other was 28- 

But yeah! I think I'm gonna make a seperate book for it so that it doesn't clutter up my oneshots, so... stay tuned for that!

Seriously, I'm so excited for it. Y'all are in for a RIIIIDE!

Anyways, if y'all have any more questions, drop them in the comments!

Can't wait to see you guys in the next (and hopefully better) book!

-Storm

(P.S. This was the only chapter that was proofread before publishing- whoops)