chapter 8

The day of the ratification- Vienna
Third person pov
Y/n parked her motorcycle a bit away from the building while on a call with her best friend.

(Call: italics for you bold for you friend)

Why does it have to be formal I don't like wearing suits I'd rather be in sweats. Well that's not my problem at least it's only for a few hours right. Yeah I guess so also they say what day they wedding is? Like next month I think. He finally had the guts to propose. Yeah, imagine if they didn't reveal their identities they would be clueless as fuck. Yeah I'll talk to you later I have an "important" event to be at bye bitch. Bye asshole.

3rd pov~
Male news anchor: At a special United Nations conference...
117 have come me together to ratify the sokovia accord's

T'challa wears a sharp suit looking through the glass wall.

Excuse me Mrs. Romanoff. Yes? These need you signiture. Thank you. Thanks

I suppose neither one of us is used to the spotlight. Oh, well it's not always so flattering. You seem to be doing alright so far considering your last trip to capital Hill.......I wouldn't think your particularly comfortable in this company. Oh well I'm not.
You suddenly stumble to into the room. You then start heading to Natasha and you guys greet.

Y/n's pov
"So you approve of all of this" I asked. The accord's yes, the politics not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred. Unless you need to move a piano. "King T'chaka please allow to apologize for what happened in Nigeria" said Natasha. Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all of this. I'm sad to hear that captain Rogers will not be joining us today. "Yes so am I" replied Nat.

Man on speaker: If everybody could please be seated. The assembly is now in session. The future is calling. Such a pleasure. "Thank you" you both say at the same time. You both then head to your seats.

3rd pov
When stolen Wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon, we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria, were part of good will mission from a country too long in the shadows. We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am great full to the Avengers for supporting the initiative. T'challa spots something outside. Wakanda is proud to extend it's hand in peace.

A/nSo it's been a while huh sorry for the long wait

A/n
So it's been a while huh sorry for the long wait. But family issues came and my mental health went down but I think I'm back. Also what do you think of Spiderman no way home trailer dates. Like when they gonna release it. Hope you guys have an amazing day or night. 👋