chapter 7

Y/n pov
"So when do you wanna test my new powers" I asked my bff. "When we have time to" they said. "Okay sure but are we still going to west virginia to hike their or no" I asked. "Let's go their after this mess is solved if we can." They answered. We started planing on what to do after the mess was cleared.

I saw them go out and into their rooms. I saw Natasha and I went and followed her to her room. "Hey Natasha" I said as I saw her sit down on the bed." hey here sit please" she said pointing to the spot next to her.

I sat down and started thinking about what to say without making it ackward. " So your going with Steve to peggy's funeral" I asked. "Yeah to support him also stop reading people's mind your going to find everyone's secret" she said while trying to resist a smile. "Are you okay" I asked. "Yeah just wish things were easier" she answered giving with a sad smile. "I wish I could say everything is going to be fine but all I can say is things are going to get better but not everything." I said.

I left the room and went to my temporary room and bff was already their sleeping in my bed. So I just turned  on the TV and out in my favorite movie (not marvel). I stared watching it but half way through I feel asleep.