chapter 6

Y/n pov
"Have you told them yet" my bf asked."No I can't tell them yet first I have to get to know them and then I'll tell them" I said. We were still waiting for them to come out the secretary of state had already left but we waited till we were called up. We were talking about what would happen but the they asked me if I told any of them yet about my extra body part. "I think the only person who would know I tony stark because he can just search me up and all about my life could be their" I said. "True" they answered. Just as I was about to say something Steve came out. "They want to talk to you y/n" he said and hurriedly left. I went inside and saw them looking at a huge book titled " The sokovia accord's".

 I went inside and saw them looking at a huge book titled " The sokovia accord's"

"What do you want me to do with this read it" I asked. "Well you get to choose to sign it or not tony, vision, and I already signed it and Steve doesn't want to, wand tbh, so will you sign it" asked Natasha. "Yeah sure scarlett" I said while signing it. " My name's Natasha ramonoff if you didn't know" she replied back. " Guess we're going to Vienna" I said. " How did you know" she asked. "I read your mind" I said as I left the room.