|𝟎𝟎𝟑.|

--------
Cry For Help - Macy Kate

--------❦Cry For Help - Macy Kate❦

———-

THE DAY went by quickly and right now I'm heading towards the coach's office.

The whole day I kept seeing this Axel boy staring at me. Like what am I? A fucking Gorilla that you can stare at all day long? I think not. I swear if I see him staring at me one last time I will give him a piece of my mind.

As I reached Mrs. Brown's office I knocked on the door and waited for her to respond. When I heard her say 'Come in' I opened the door and went in.

"What's up, Mrs. B?" I said and plopped the 'p' in up.

Mrs. Brown is cool with me calling her like that. I sometimes even use her real name, Asia. She acts like a teenager and that what I love about her.

"Sup, girl. Sit down and let's talk," she said and pointed at the empty chair right in front of her.

I sat down and waited for her to begin the conversation.

"So, let's talk about the Nationals," she said and I nodded.

"As you know, the Nationals are every year and every school of The United States can attend the match," she explained and I nodded again.

"Okay, let's skip the basics since you know them already. What I wanna talk about is if you already have something in mind for the match??" she asked me and I nodded.

"I do. I've been practicing the choreography in the summer holidays. And I think I have ever dance," I said.

"That's good. Since it's your first match, I want you to practice very hard and win. So, now to the burning question. What can you win?" she said.

"In total, there are three trophies. The third and second are nothing special. We wanna win the first trophy. That trophy makes you the best Figure skater in The United States. We never won a trophy because our old figure skater was... how do I say that nicely... She was... not talented," said while scratching her neck with her left hand.

"But I know you are talented so you will get our school the trophy," she said and I nodded slowly.
"Anyway, you will also win money. I don't know how much but it's a lot," she explain and I nodded.
We continued talking for a few more minutes when my phone started ringing. It was my mom saying should go to the store after school and buy some food for tonight.

I said bye to Mrs. Brown and left her office.

While walking up to the exit of the school I thought about the Nationals. How Mrs. Brown said that I'm talented and I can get the trophy for our school.