|𝟎𝟏𝟏.|

-------
Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

-------❦Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish❦

-------

I THOUGHT he was joking when he said that we are going to get something to eat. He stopped the car at a cute little diner. He got out of the car and I did the same. Like I said I didn't follow him I walked away. ''Where the fuck are you going?'' he called after me. I turned around and said ''Far away from you because you kidnapped me,'' I said and walked away and I increased my speed.

''Isabella, get back here,'' he said and I slightly turned my head and saw he was following me.

He caught up on me and grabbed me by my arm and turned me around. ''Stop acting like that,'' he said and dragged me into the diner.

When we walked in Axel greeted the elderly-looking woman that was serving some customers. She waved at him.

''Let's sit there,'' he said and pointed at the empty table across the diner. I followed him and we sat on the chairs.

I crossed my arms over my chest and ignored Axel's stare. I heard him chuckle. ''What?'' I asked him. ''You're so stubborn,'' he smirked. ''You're so stubborn,'' I mocked him.

''Axel! Mi Hijo,'' the elderly lady exclaimed and came walking towards us. ''Hola, Tia Mara,'' he said and stood up. They hugged each other and the woman kissed his forehead.

''How are you?'' she asked him and he sat back down. ''I'm good. And you?''

''You know me. I'm always fine,'' she chuckled, and then she turned her head towards me. I gave her a shy smile and her eyes widened.

''Axel you never told me that you have a girlfriend,'' she said and my eyes widened.

''Ehm... no. I'm not-'' I got cut off by Axel. ''Yeah, that's Isabella,'' he introduced me. I snapped my head towards him with widened eyes. ''Wow, you are very breathtaking, Isabella,'' she complimented me. ''Thank you,'' I said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

''I'm Mara, Axel's Aunt,'' she introduced herself. ''Nice to meet you,'' I said and gave her a smile.

''What would you two lovebirds want to eat?'' she asked and took out a little notebook with a pencil.

''Two Vanille Milkshakes and your best Chocolate cake,'' he said ''For me a Chocolate Milkshake,'' I corrected his order for me. She nodded and walked away.

''What was that?'' I asked him. ''What? he asked.

''Don't act dumb. You didn't correct her when she asked you if I were your girlfriend,'' I said angrily.

''Just go with it. She has been asking me for so long when I'm going to get a girlfriend. So, now that she thinks that you are my girlfriend she won't bother me anymore,'' he explained and I rolled my eyes.