Along Came A Yang

Looking over her motorcycle, Luke wanted to touch it. "Don't touch the bike. Touch it, break it, and you'll be Yanging for it Little boy."

"Yanging for it?"

"Buying for it."

"Paying for it you mean?"

"Yeah sure whatever-Hey....Lemme get a look at you real quick-"

"Don't even try it girly!" Aiming her guns at Yang. All tribesmen aimed their weapons at Yang.

".....Well....I never thought I see the day that my own daughter would come and visit me." Appearing before Yang, was her mother raven, and some guy that Yang had never seen before.

"Who's that mom, another one of your boy toys?"

"Hardly. My name is Caleb, I knew your mother since the old days."

"Yeah I don't care, look mom, you know I wouldn't come to you unless I needed your help."

"Of course, that's how children are, they come when they need something, and they never come with flowers or chocolates or a card that says "Best Mom". Truly have I no recollection of raising you to be a good for nothing."

"Didn't raise me at all. Look mother, as much as I wanna humor you, I have to get to my sister and the others. And the only way to do that, is if you open up a portal that can send me to them. You do that, you'll never have to hear from me again. Also, who is this boy and why does he have the same eyes as Ruby?" pointing over to Luke, who was looking still over her bike.

"That is my son. His name is Luke. That's all you need to know Yang."

"He's your son?" Eyeing the boy and noticing the red highlights that were mixed with his blond dread locks, "Wait....He's your son....And...Summer's....?"

"Sharp eyes there daughter. As expected."

"....What? I don't understand. Summer never told me or Ruby that we had other brothers or sisters."

"You don't. Luke is Caleb's son. He has no relations to you or Ruby or Summer. He doesn't want anything to do with either one of you because he felt abandoned while the girls got the most attention. Isn't that right Luke?"

"....Yes. Hold on-you're Yang? Yang Xaiolong?"

"Well yeah. And you're Summer's kid? But again, Summer never told us that she had other children. She told us that Ruby was the only child she...Never-mind, mom just make a portal to where Qrow is, and I'll be on my way."

"Should I daughter? Give me one good reason why I should? So you can play heroes with your friends? Daughter, for your age you are very immature. You can't beat Salem. Summer and I tried. There's no point in going to find your uncle or Ozpin or the others and die along with them."

"That's cowards talk. I'm not like you. I'm not a coward, I won't run."

".....Hey, where you'd get that arm?"

"...What's it to you?"

"What's it to me? Well....Your mother and I attended Beacon and never once did your mother lose an arm. Because your mother was smart. But with you I can assume your IQ level is at an all time low."

"I lost my arm helping a friend!"

"A friend you say? And where is this friend? She's not here with you isn't she? No...Did she...Run away?....Ah....She did didn't she? If a friend runs away after you lost a limb, that isn't a friend. You just walked into a battle you thought you could win and it cost you a limb. That happens to the best of people. And the ignorant."