The Bad Boy

London is a beautiful place. I just got here two days ago. My nose was still broken, and I miss my family and friends so so much. Right now I was talking to my older brother Blake on FaceTime. He had to go. Which sucks but that is what I will have to deal with.

"Ariana? Can I have some help?" Asked my roommate Kelsey.

"Yeah." I say as I enter our walk in closet.

"This dress or this dress?" She asked. She held out a long pink dress and a short tight baby blue dress. I pointed to the blue dress because it mashed her blonde hair and blue eyes. "Thanks. Some friends and I are going to a dorm party. Wanna come?" She smiled.

"Yeah. Can you help me pick out a dress?" I ask as I zip up her dress. She turned around and nodded. The both of us ran to my side of dresses and picked out a tight fitting short dress that had lace at the top. The red and pink looked like they were smeared together. I am surprised that the color of the dress didn't hide my red velvet colored hair.

"Are you ready to make more friends?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded. I grabbed my pink purse and my jean jacket and walked out of the room.

"Hey guys, this is my roommate Ariana. She just git here two days ago. So let's make her feel welcome." Kelsey smiled as she gave me a side hug.

"Hi. I am so happy to be here. I hope we all can be great friends." I smile as I put my hand out for them to shake. Kelsey has nice friends. To name a few : Callie (bad girl), Stacey (pretty smart), Ben (Kelsey's boyfriend), and Veronica (female jock). I know weird to have a female jock in college but she is an amazing and funny girl. Callie and I have a lot in common except she likes the color black and still a vergion. Yeah I lost my v-card on my 16th birthday. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Callie jumped on my back.

"What the hell?" I yelled over the loud music.

"Have a drink. You are old enough on London. Come on." She laughed as she jumped of my shoulders.

"Okay." I laugh. When we made it over to the table where the drinks were, I bumped in to someone. "Sorry. I didn't mean for you to spill your drink."

"It is fine." He smiled down at me. "Hey Callie? Who is your friend?" He asked her.

"This is Ariana. Why? Planning on cheating on me with her? JK." She sleared.

"No!" He smiled.

"Ariana this is Harry. My brother. We are not dating. We just act that we are." She said slapping Harry. "Plus I have a boyfriend. You can meet him later." The rest of the night we drank and met new people, but I most hung out with Harry. I have to say she was sexy. Who wouldn't want that face? I guess he is called the "Bad Boy" here. He has Callie's all black style. So that must mean something. Now I wished I knew were any one I know was. I couldn't find them anywhere. When someone grabbed my waist I turn around hoping to find Harry, but it was some drunk college dude.

"Get away from me." I yelled as I shoved him off me.

"You are going to regret do that to me." He smirked. What the hell was going on?

"Get away from her!" Harry yelled as he made his way over to me. The guy that was holding me let go and I ran into Harry's arms.

"Thanks." I said as he hugged me back.

"You are welcome. Let me take you to yor room." He smiled as I let him go. I looked at him and nodded,

"Ari? Are you okay?" Kelsey asked as we walk past.

"Yeah, Harry is going to walk me back to our room. I think I had to much to drunk." I chuckled.

"Okay." She smiled uneasy. Then went back partying.