Cry Me A River

I tried to ice skate but I kept on falling on my bum.

"Here, let me help you." Said a too familiar voice smiled down at me.

"No! Now get away from me!" I yelled a little to loud.

"No will never be a answer for me ever. Don't you know that?" Bennett smirked. When I tried to skate away he grabbed my waist.

"Let me go!" I cried.

"Get away from her!" Yelled a couple of voices at the same time. I looked over Bennett's shoulder and saw Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Ben, Kelsey, Perrie, Callie, and Harry.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Because you will have to hate me more then you already do for dumping you." I smirked Harry's famous smirk.

"I don't hate you. I love you. Why can't you see that B*tch?" He said as he pushed me against the side of the rink. Then he slapped me. He had his hand up to slap me again but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Louis, Ben,and Liam holding Harry back.

"How dare you slap her!" Harry hissed.

"Why should you care?" Bennett hissed back.

"Because... I like her. Okay. I think and I know she is the most beautiful thing made on this whole universe." Harry said looking right at me.

"Harry... That was so beautiful. Thanks." I say as I skate towards Harry. As I get to him I kiss him. Lightly but passionately. It was the best kiss I have ever had.

"You are an amazing kisser Ari." Harry smiled.

"Thanks."